ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just when I thought I found something legit turns out to be a reseller. Man I hate damn resellers

Well If i can help anyone out with the sz. 10.5 let me know. 10.5 with thick socks isn't too far off. But it's true might as well keep my actual size + some no-show socks. Thanks

glad NDC released the new CW. resellers be like " ooooooooo ciet we're fuuuuuuuuuuuuu" I wouldn't be surprise if you see half of the resellers return their 10 pairs of squadronblue back to sheikh

I want more Squadrons than the others.

Iguana>Tarp Greens

Gamma Rays is nice colorway but I can just wear my sail or grab the "sails" mocassins

Great Friday night!!! :D

slept on these for WAYYYY to long... Picked up the Sport Reds/cool grey's and the Black/Gamma Grey/Hyper Blue..

Should be here by the end of next week..

Oh lord jesus!..Return both, you clearly aren't in the right state of mind to make wise decisions.

Seriously though, try them on and keep the one that fits better.
roll.gif

Beyond angry right now. Been lurking for awhile because I didn't have any info to share (you guys are some amazing dudes by the way,always willing to help someone out.). Had 5 pairs pf Roshe's and then I feel in love with the Split Pack. Living in Toledo Ohio, Noone around me carries Roshe's. Ordered the Stone/Volt's and Black Crimson's off Finishline, the Squadron Green/Total Orange's off the bay but couldn't find the Anthricite/Mint's anywhere for less then $110 shipped...Stumbled upon Oneness and shot them an email...I was in luck, They had them in an 8.5 for $85 shipped! Finally!! I was pumped all week...Check USPS and they was posted as delivered yesterday.......Nothing.....Check again today........NOTHING! Beyond mad. So now I get to deal with USPS and am out my shoes :sigh:....On another note, I am a huge fan of the FB's...I can see why you guys aren't a fan of the swoosh placement, but I love these colorways. Hopefully they drop around me soon so I can grab all 3...If not guess I have to take my chances with ordering them again
tired.gif
Broshes! So earlier/last week I made this post..angry someone stole my shoes. Well after checking at a few local spots for any of the new FB's (to no avail of course) me and my cousin decided to head over to Plato's Closet (used thrift store, that he found a pair of decent cement 3's at last week)on a whim. Not expecting to find anything we headed over. Walk in walk around and of course seemed like a wasted trip. Until we went down the women's aisle on the way out, and something catches my eye..what do you know, Mint RosheRun's in a size 8.5 brand new never worn! Now mind you this store is a five minute drive from my house. There is literally no way these were not mine. So I took them to the counter and asked when they got them in, and the told me earlier in the week but refused to give me anymore information. I explained my situation and they told me if I come in with a police report they would tell me who brought them in and give me their information. So I ended up having to rebuy my Roshe's for $45! Needless to say, I'm happy to not have to pay full price again, but still need to get to the bottom of this because now I'm afraid to have anything shipped to my house. I wanna give a big thanks to all you guys in this thread, especially everyone who offered to help me out, you guys are always quick to offer help and information. Thanks guys, Appreciate all the help and knowledge.

lol. My credit card only let me pick up one of the two. Tarps it is , hopefully I can have the squads in a week when they drop in store

decided to go to scottsdale to look for squadrons and luckily they had em still! was super glad..i was sole searching the whole week and was finally satisfied..thinking about heading back to footaction to get the total crimsons tho..anxiously waiting for mango v2's as well

Broshes! So earlier/last week I made this post..angry someone stole my shoes. Well after checking at a few local spots for any of the new FB's (to no avail of course) me and my cousin decided to head over to Plato's Closet (used thrift store, that he found a pair of decent cement 3's at last week)on a whim. Not expecting to find anything we headed over. Walk in walk around and of course seemed like a wasted trip. Until we went down the women's aisle on the way out, and something catches my eye..what do you know, Mint RosheRun's in a size 8.5 brand new never worn! Now mind you this store is a five minute drive from my house. There is literally no way these were not mine. So I took them to the counter and asked when they got them in, and the told me earlier in the week but refused to give me anymore information. I explained my situation and they told me if I come in with a police report they would tell me who brought them in and give me their information. So I ended up having to rebuy my Roshe's for $45! Needless to say, I'm happy to not have to pay full price again, but still need to get to the bottom of this because now I'm afraid to have anything shipped to my house. I wanna give a big thanks to all you guys in this thread, especially everyone who offered to help me out, you guys are always quick to offer help and information. Thanks guys, Appreciate all the help and knowledge.
Cool Story Bro...

No, not joking this is actually a cool story, sucks you had to pay $45 but at least you got your kicks.  I hope you get to the bottom of the mail stealing issue as well

just need a second opinion on these, they look legit but i can't tell if the heeltab is long or not.

the seller has good feedback and has a 14 day return policy. what you guys think?

Last edited:
Got the squads from NDC, Any resellers who havent moved there pairs im sure are pissed.

Last edited:
just need a second opinion on these, they look legit but i can't tell if the heeltab is long or not.

the seller has good feedback and has a 14 day return policy. what you guys think?
You should really delete the eBay link

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom