ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

laugh.gif

Just watched this earlier today too. I have never been able to fit in a payless shoe as comfy as a OG Roshe.

NDC Roshe FB mints came in today. I went .5 size up since this mesh is similar to the Floral Roshes and they fit perfectly!

He has his opinion which is cool and I do watch some of his videos and they are good, but a lot of the points he said in that video is completely false. I'm sure he will receive a ton of hate off of that video.
comments are funny. some dude johnnyk is goin in on him for clowning em.

Last edited:

ok not sure if people are still looking for the tarps, but i manage to get them for $39.99 with the rewards card. for some reason they can't see in there system that it's on sale so i had to send it to a rep and she was able to do it over the phone.... free shipping of course

Went into a FNL today and bought the orange fbs. TTS for me at least. They fit a little tighter than the og mesh, but half size up was too long for me. And the difference in length is definitely noticeable in the fb material. They also let me use the coupon that I received in the mail on the purchase just in case anyone had a physical coupon they wanted to use

Last edited:
not feeling those jeans with the mangoes a couple pages back. needs cuffs. still not understanding the hype for the mints though, i'm settling having just cybers, sirens and mangoes in my collection

Got my girlfriend the fruit punch ones. She likes em a lot more than those whack pink/silver ones. 

Hype for the mints is only because there is hype for the mints. Circular. 

Last edited:
Why is there so much hype over the "yeezy" roshes? i lurk this thread constantly and the increase in posting for those shoes is insane!! Someday I need to post all of my collection: Cybers, Siren Reds, Calypsos, and Iguanas. I haven't bought anymore since then, but I came close with the florals. Regardless, those "yeezy" roshes look like trash.

Why is there so much hype over the "yeezy" roshes? i lurk this thread constantly and the increase in posting for those shoes is insane!! Someday I need to post all of my collection: Cybers, Siren Reds, Calypsos, and Iguanas. I haven't bought anymore since then, but I came close with the florals. Regardless, those "yeezy" roshes look like trash.

Because that shoe Cray. Ain't it Jay?

Last edited:
Yeezy, yeezy, yeezy, honestly if you don't know why that name brings hype by now just throw your laptop, desktop, or phone out the window.

Back
Top Bottom