ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

These are truly growing on me! Good ish!
Thanks b! I have to say that I'm even more impressed in person. Very nicely done CW. 
I keep telling everyone to not sleep on the Orange/Brown FBs.  They look amazing in person.  I got so many looks and compliments the first day I wore them.
I agree. I might rock them tomorrow since I have the day off from work. I can head to campus in actual casual clothes  
laugh.gif

Quick question, I have 190 balance on my Winner's Circle account and if I am able to purchase the Roshe's releasing tomorrow online. Can I call them up to refund me the 20 or do I have to wait for the coupon in the mail?

Last edited:
I never knew a white swoosh wasn't subtle.
mean.gif

Squadron Blues are perfect just like they are. Ain't nobody complaining about that black swoosh on the other wise light colored upper on those Calypsos? Btw, Squadrons & Gammas are more OG looking than those Stadium Greens & Knicks joints. Not a fan of those colored swooshes matching the colored midsole. Both of those would of been fire with a Sail midsole making them similar to the Team Reds.
Everyone has a different view on what's subtle and what's not.  I can't spot the black swoosh on my Calypsos from afar as easy as i can spot the white swoosh on my squadrons from a distance.  In my eyes, anything with a dark upper with a white swoosh is always going to stand out.  Although one thing I do agree with you is the analysis on the Stadium Greens and the Knicks.  Those two colorways are barely in my rotation anymore because of your exact reasons.

Quick question, I have 190 balance on my Winner's Circle account and if I was able to purchase online the Roshe's releasing tomorrow. If I call FNL up, will they refund me the 20 or do I have to wait for the coupon in the mail?
You'll more than likely still need to wait for the WC rewards card in the mail. FNL takes fooooreeeever in adding up points and purchase totals. Even once they generate the card and you receive it, it may take some more time before the rewards number actually shows up in the system for you to be able to use it. 

Is no one else worried about the restock "error" :lol:

Not gonna lie it got me a lil shook now. Dont wanna wake up early

theres no restock error. they even had size 15s available after it sold out. nike's good like that, once you get that order placed, ur golden.

It's an underrated school IMO. 

I'll be joining their alum ranks next year though! 
Congrats in advance!  I'd always visit my friends there to go float on the river, shop at the outlets, eat at salt lick, and have a blast at Schlitterbahn.  Oh and of course, head to 6th street in Austin!

Last edited:
Congrats in advance!  I'd always visit my friends there to go float on the river, shop at the outlets, eat at salt lick, and have a blast at Schlitterbahn.  Oh and of course, head to 6th street in Austin!
You've got the right idea my friend. Those are the easiest ways to enjoy yourself here. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom