ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm done with this thread because it's not worth getting banned over a bunch of newbs who put this stupid shoe on a pedestal.  It's a sneaker.  It's not some holy grail.  It doesn't put you in a zen state of mind.  It's made in the same sweatshops as every other Nike shoe.  It doesn't stand for anything.  It doesn't make you part of some special club by wearing them.  It's a pair of mass produced Nikes.

I will resell any shoe that I can easily make money off of.  The Yeezy Roshes fall into that category.  I will be back to grab any restocks on NDC or FNL, or when they eventually drop on Eastbay.  And if there are any other hyped Roshes releases, I will be reselling them as well.  

If you don't want to pay resale prices, that's fine.  There are 10 other people lined up to buy them for double retail.

"Broshes"  Exactly why I resell shoes instead of keeping most of them.
Nobody cares about you. Leave, and never come back.

These are a GENERAL RELEASE. All the new spring cw's and FB's are with the exception of the mid city pack.

Finishline probably just sold a small set amount of their stock on the mints to have the illusion of a quick sell out. Look for them to RESTOCK on FNL sooner than later. These will also be in stores across the country.

Even though these shoes are a general release, expect it to sell out every time they get released. The hype for them is that crazy.

For those wondering, I ordered my Mints from NDC and they just came in (Virginia). Email confirmation came a few days after purchase. 

on the phone with ndc about the fb mints right now

what about em?? keep me updated please. :nerd:

on another note, can anyone point me in the right direction of these in SIZE 13 please?!

update:

i gave them my order number, dude saw it was in the system being processed with no additional information. chopped it up w homie about the sneakers driving people crazy (he knew this) and then said hold up let me look into this further for you.

so after about 2-3 minutes waiting, dude came back and said they should be shipped out today. they have inventory of the mints and he also said orders wouldn't go if they have a low stock on the items. basically if you got an order confirmation then you should be good to go, he said dont eem worry about nuffin :lol:

young dude that sounds like he knew what he was talking about. well aware that the mints are selling out like hotcakes

Premier has the squadron blues but complex posted the link on mobile so they might go quick.

My fault if posted.

Last edited:
what about em?? keep me updated please.
nerd.gif

on another note, can anyone point me in the right direction of these in SIZE 13 please?!
TKOs, doubtful. Other ones of the City pack not associated with Sleezy can be had off Cali-roots in a UK12.

Calypsos - even more so.

New Foggy Beaches, haven't dropped yet, can pre-order from UK sites.

Knicks, scan up the bay.

Sleezies - ask the hypsters to drop you a special deal with free shipping or hold up for Eastbay/FA/Champs/FNL restock or some other retail means.

I can't believe people are still trying to copp Mint FB's. There's been several chances to place an order. NDC twice and FNL once. Plus in stores. I guess everyone but me is doubling up, getting multiples or wiping out. *cough*resellers*cough*

Anyone have their tongue/heel loops rip easily? I thought these were for use when putting on the shoes, not for looks. After about 3 wears, my loops ripped on my first pair (Premium NRG). :smh:

update:

i gave them my order number, dude saw it was in the system being processed with no additional information. chopped it up w homie about the sneakers driving people crazy (he knew this) and then said hold up let me look into this further for you.

so after about 2-3 minutes waiting, dude came back and said they should be shipped out today. they have inventory of the mints and he also said orders wouldn't go if they have a low stock on the items. basically if you got an order confirmation then you should be good to go, he said dont eem worry about nuffin :lol:

young dude that sounds like he knew what he was talking about. well aware that the mints are selling out like hotcakes

good stuff NDC had plenty of stock to fulfill orders. I'll be checking my email and order status online for tracking numbers

it depends on the driver because that would save him another trip the next day. I left notes before and some followed my request and some would not risk something happening to it. Worth a try though.

For sure. Both of my shipments from the UK require indirect signature. FAQ on FedEx says indirect signatures can be on a note. Thanks!

Those who ordered the city pack from wellgosh or end, did you receive your package yet? And did you really have to sign for it? Cuz I know some sites say they require a signature but the delivery guy just leaves it at the door.
Do you know if I can leave a pre-signed not for the delivery guy? Or is a physical signature required right then and there?

Just got mine an hour ago it was signature confirmation. And no you can't leave a note but if anyone's at your house they can sign for you, it doesn't have to be you yourself

The 4W 
nthat.gif

roll.gif
At you dudes being butt hurt over his comments. Dude's a NT OG. Without people like him, there would be no Niketalk. Why do you guys feel a sense of entitlement with this sneaker? Did you design it? Did you produce them? No.

And I will never understand the hate for reselling. The mods do it. New and veteran members do it. That's just how it is. Unlike most of you, some of us were into sneakers dating back to the SB days. Reselling is nothing new. In fact, hating on Reselling is the Hypebeast thing to do nowadays. 

Since when is hustling harder not enough? If you didn't get the shoes, you just didn't work hard enough. Simple as that. 

If people are willing to pay absurd amounts of money for a shoe that costs $5 to make, I will without a doubt take advantage of that circumstance. Gives me extra income to buy shoes that I actually want because after all, shoes are dumb expensive nowadays. 

I paid $800 to own a pair of "Yeezys" now they come out with this compensation package for those that can't afford or won't spend the money to own the REAL Yeezys... smh
The real deal!   
I think this takes away from an OG colorway like they are doing with the Foams and Galaxys to list a few... JMHO

Back
Top Bottom