ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Why do I feel as if I am the only person who bought these? These are scary bright in person, having 2nd thoughts about wearing them.
I really like these. I'm bummed they sold out of size 12 in all 3 colors on NDC! Would you say they're Total Crimson "bright"?

Can any team roshe heads help me get a pair of the mangos? Size 11 please..I am not a reseller been a roshe head since last year..sport red was my first then the siren reds , iguana n khaki blk.

updated as of 4/1/13. Perks of having a cousin living in Japan to snag me some blue primos :smile:

I love those samples, I wish I could fit those. I need an asia connection.

Would you say Total Crimsons fit the same as the OG colorways or should I size up?
for some reason, for me, the "newer" og mesh fits a little tighter than the og7 colorways.  they're still TTS, but just a tad bit tighter.  don't size up

Can any team roshe heads help me get a pair of the mangos? Size 11 please..I am not a reseller been a roshe head since last year..sport red was my first then the siren reds , iguana n khaki blk.
Dude, that's like a needle in a haystack. I was lucky enough to find myself a pair of 11.5 OG Mango. Teehee. 

You're better off with the 2013 Spring Release

[COLOR=#red]APPLYING FOR TEAM ROSHE[/COLOR]

Why do I love the shoe?

I got into Jordans, Dunks and some other Nikes before I seen the light with the Nike Roshe Runs. Throughout 2012 I have always wanted to pick up a pair after hearing a lot about their comfort and the retail price on them, but like many of us I was blinded by the Jordan-gaze trying to cop Jordan after Jordan. I got into Jordan because of my uncle and older cousins who collected and had a crazy amount of sneakers. I knew about Jordan/Jordan Brand a little but not as much as those OG collectors because they were collecting during the era of Jordan and his rise to his peak. I didn't have that connection that many collectors had, but with the Roshe Runs I can say I lived during the time of the creation of the Roshe Runs and have a stronger connection to the shoe as these OG's have with their Jordans. With these shoes I took the time to learn about how it was created and the reasons for it. I love everything about the shoe, but what amazes me more is the connection we make as BROSHES to help each other get particular pair or information on particular pairs in need. Recently I have had the opportunity to meet a few broshes that helped me get my Roshes, and I look forward t help them get pairs they are looking for. I hope that this is my start of a great collection and hope to also gain many connections through the networking of the broshes. #TeamROSHE

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

(updated collection from my last TR application)

+1 from me. Nice little collection you got there. Really like those TC customs, suede pack and you can never go wrong with Mangos. Good luck bro. Hope you make the squad.

Roshe Room:

Excuse my horrible iPhone picture, :lol:.

Mango's should be here this week, :D.

Nice collection but god damn... I understand people having to double up on some pairs. But buying 3x pairs of the same CW of the same shoe is just straight hypebeast to me. But whatever floats your boat I guess.

Nice collection but god damn... I understand people having to double up on some pairs. But buying 3x pairs of the same CW of the same shoe is just straight hypebeast to me. But whatever floats your boat I guess.
Hypebeast is going too far, man.  I, myself, triple up on certain pairs, and I do it to avoid having any regrets in the future.  Near future, far future... whatever.  There are just some sneakers that I feel comfortable having multiples of, regardless even if they're a general release.  For a $70 pair of shoes... it's much easier to afford back-ups, too, than freakin' Jordan's.  I buy what I like and have to stock up on pairs that I absolutely need.  Last year, I picked up 3 pairs of stadium green's, because I'm in love with the colorway, while most people slept.  Now you hear some of those same people crying about how they wish they'd copped.  Smh. 

When I see roshe's that I HAVE to have... this is my mentality:

One to rock, one to stock... and one to save for a rainy day.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Hypebeast is going too far, man.  I, myself, triple up on certain pairs, and I do it to avoid having any regrets in the future.  Near future, far future... whatever.  There are just some sneakers that I feel comfortable having multiples of, regardless even if they're a general release.  For a $70 pair of shoes... it's much easier to afford back-ups, too, than freakin' Jordan's.  I buy what I like and have to stock up on pairs that I absolutely need.  Last year, I picked up 3 pairs of stadium green's, because I'm in love with the colorway, while most people slept.  Now you hear some of those same people crying about how they wish they'd copped.  Smh. 

When I see roshe's that I HAVE to have... this is my mentality:

One to rock, one to stock... and one to save for a rainy day. :pimp:     

Gotcha... Like I said whatever floats your boat. To me they $70 walking running shoe, and I rather double up on Jordans. What size do you wear?

For anybody interested in the split pack. Wellgosh just put them on sale for around 60 plus shipping. ( vat is refunded once you add your shipping location if US)

Wellgosh.com/nike

welp... baseball season is here which means the sport reds are gonna get a lot of traction in anaheim

probably should start looking for another pair soon

Got my 1st Roshes today black/siren red, VERY happy with them, tho
i went TTS and they aint as tight as i would have liked, if i get the mint FB would i be ok getting an 11 again or have to go 10.5?

Last edited:
The squads are showing up as $59.99 on FNL. Think they'll honor that price if we call it in??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom