ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Lol dude on craigslist was like roshe yeezys for calypsos only all other offers will be ignored...............
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Wow. I'm getting desperate over here. I just want a pair of regular, old school, classic, traditional, OG Reds and Blacks. Nothing special. No Yeezy, Mango or any other.

My sleeping schedule is getting raped for a week now. 
tired.gif

Wow. I'm getting desperate over here. I just want a pair of regular, old school, classic, traditional, OG Reds and Blacks. Nothing special. No Yeezy, Mango or any other.

My sleeping schedule is getting raped for a week now. 
tired.gif
What size did you need? 

even if they used the darker green that's on the pull tabs it would have been better. but i do understand that its gonna be kinda hard to come up with new colors when you've already used so many colors. i just felt like they didn't really try that much with the spring 13 cws, since they all pretty much look like the spring 12 versions. maybe they should look more into materials and silhouette changes, like the fb, speckled, asian premium, etc. that way they could make something fresh and new with the colors.
They've looked into most of this. That's why they're being ID'd :wink:

They've looked into most of this. That's why they're being ID'd :wink:

I'm sure that will be the case, but i was only talking in respect to what they deam the spring cws. cause i even kno they're trying to change up roshes as a whole with the presence of the fb, speckled, woven, premium, ID, etc...

Last edited:
yo, like i said earlier i havent been on here in 6 months or so. i see some people talking about "beaches". what are these? 

As far as I am aware. The beaches aren't even a confirmed stateside release, correct? I would love to see it, but are we even sure they'll be dropping here soon?

Back
Top Bottom