ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm guilty for doubling up on shoes.. Doubled up on White cement 4s and the '88 White Cement 3s; they're two of my all-time favorites. Actually, I tripled on the '88 3s to use as trade bait. You kind of have to with the Jordan game nowadays.. All were bought at retail, except for the second WC4, which I picked up for $30 over retail.

But to each their own.

Sorry, but I had to chime in and give my 2 cents about stocking up on multiple pairs of roshe's.

We're all human, and by that I mean... at some inevitable point, if we enjoy something a lot, we will over indulge. Whether it be by overeating, spending too much time playing video games instead of studying, oversleeping, or even buying multiple pairs of the same shoe. If it brings you joy and pleasure to do so, then so be it.

This is a $70 sneaker that I wear religiously, and let's be real. These shoes aren't built to last numerous wears or sustain serious wear and tear, so for me, having backups is a must.

I triple up on roshe's that I absolutely MUST have, and double up on the rest. And heck... if I don't get the opportunity to wear my 2nd or 3rd pair later in life, then they'll be trade bait, or I can just sell them. Not like roshe's are going out of style. This sneaker has made a statement, and it's here to stay. Having multiples is a good investment in yourself, in my honest opinion.

Last edited:
Also.....this is another reason I don't believe in doubling up.

My very 1st pair of Roshe Runs, purchased May 2012 at the Rack with no box. Flawless....worn once. I only have 2 feet. Bottom line is I rarely get to wear ANY shoe more than once a year at the most. So doubling up on shoes is a waste for me.

Plus I like variety way too much for that.

I'm counting down to a beautiful Summer Day to break my Sirens out for the 2nd time. :D

My very 1st pair of Roshe Runs, purchased May 2012 at the Rack with no box. Flawless....worn once. I only have 2 feet. Bottom line is I rarely get to wear ANY shoe more than once a year at the most. So doubling up on shoes is a waste for me.

Plus I like variety way too much for that.

^THIS!

#DMV

Honestly - who cares if someone doubles up or not. They're not using your money to buy their shoes, so why should you even care?

Yeah nobody really cares if we double up on some shoes we like. Why is this even a discussion is beyond me. Let's get back on topic fellas.

I checked my order status on UO and it said "included in shipment", does anybody know what that means?

...oh my lord.

In other news. Finish line has the Sprite Roshe FBs in my size. Anyone know of any discounts / codes I can use? Feel free to PM me.

Honestly - who cares if someone doubles up or not. They're not using your money to buy their shoes, so why should you even care?

You post your doubles & triples.....we can talk about your doubles & triples. That's the rules!!! :lol:

...oh my lord.

In other news. Finish line has the Sprite Roshe FBs in my size. Anyone know of any discounts / codes I can use? Feel free to PM me.

I believe all Roshes are Noe excluded from any discounts and coupons. Only WC rewards.

I don't know how you guys are able to ever purchase restocks. I went to finish line site right now and the mints popped up in 8,10.5, 11. Had the 8 added wanted to add 10.5 as well went back and it was out. Went to pay for the 8 ASAP and someone already had it checked out. Fast fingers.

fellow broshe's their is a 8 and 11.5 on finishline.com of the mint roshe fb.. still can't find my size. hop this helps someone

We have a new information policy at the company - I haven't reviewed it yet but I know a big focus is social media. I likely will have to fall back a little from posting specifics because while I've been on NT forever, I kinda need to stay employed. Photo access now requires a secure login and I'm definitely not going that route.

- For those of you who purchased the City Pack for higher via overseas sites, if it was influenced by my post then my apologies. I did note that I wasn't 100% and hoped to be wrong though. Resellers are hitting Roshes hard so I'd have my info/profile already set up and ready to go for Sat cause they're going to go quickly.

- You haven't seen the last of the Split/Tonal pack yet. Look for more (underwhelming IMO) colors this fall around July.

- The Nike calendar isn't a mirror of a real one. Spring = January-March; Summer = April-June; Fall = July-September; Holiday = October-December. There tends to be a little confusion when "Summer drop" or similar terms are used. And 99% of the time if the first of the month is listed for a date, it's just a placeholder for the month. ID is listed as 4/1 and it clearly isn't up already.

- Black Mint restock is a little peculiar. I know some members have said NDC reps have mentioned the shoe is in active production and the Nice Kicks guy said there's another Y___y colorway. All I know is there is another Black/pink flash/mint colorway listed but under the 511881 of the OG and not the FB style code.

- Speaking of peculiar, looks like there's some Euro releases of Women's inspired colors but under the men's style code. Size range is 4-12; could be an error but I have no clue. I just know it's definitely not looking like it's stateside.

- I know a lot of gender crossing goes down in the small men's and large women's sizes so size range for ID is 6-13, 14, 15 for men's and 5-12 for women's.

- There are several colorways already set for Spring '14 but the MSRP remains at $70 - I know this was an area of concern for some of you.

- The Beaches/V2 are indeed a US release. Don't quote me on production numbers, release channels etc. cause I don't have em but I do know they'll be here. As to why they do after the other colors, let's not deny the Nike hype machine. Just like how the Blue Glow Lunar Flyknits didn't drop with the original launch, Nike knows what the hyped colors are. And Roshes don't usually come in a 16.5.

Last edited:
^ d e beatup again with the solid information. +1 and thanks. This should ease nerves a bit 
laugh.gif

Thanks for that info, but even you who has access at Nike is still calling the unreleased spring color Beaches.  The colorway is BIRCH, there is no beach what so ever in the color code. 

Endless supply of Squads....interesting to see the Mints in the OG line. Maybe that's why the FBs aren't everywhere. Similar style coming soon.

Doubled up on Jordans?! Read, Dawg.

I doubled up on 2 shoes out of 300 plus. My two favs & IMO the 2 best shoes ever created. One of each will never be worn aka Trophy Pieces.

Money or no money....I don't double up on random ish. There's no no point in it. There's no need to.

But do you thou....

More props to a dude with a tight Roshe collection of all 7 OG Mesh joints & a few other colorways over somebody with 40 + pairs with half of them being doubles & triples of the same colorways. Like I said.....Fodder.

But once again, playa....Do you.
thank you for the indirect compliment hahahah

nonetheless, i still doubled up on the og 7 (sans calypsos) and a few others, only because i wear them all the time.  all the other new colorways, i could afford to not double up

Thanks for that info, but even you who has access at Nike is still calling the unreleased spring color Beaches.  The colorway is BIRCH, there is no beach what so ever in the color code.

OK, I don't want this to come off the wrong way but...honestly who the hell cares? Every shoe doesn't have to have a nickname. With the Roshe line this really should apply since there is so much repetition with color codes (Sail, Squadron, Crimson, Mint, etc.)

Even though I work for Nike I still enjoy reading/learning about our products through different channels. Believe it or not we have a section on our intranet home page dedicated to sneaker news, actually highlighting what's posted in the various online sites/blogs.

So yes, Nike does pay attention to this post - they pay attention to this ENTIRE SITE. If I'm a decision maker gaging interest on where to take the product line, quality feedback, great Photoshops and consumer buzz is what catches my attention. Not people arguing for 50 pages over Yeeshes vs FB mint nomenclature.

I really don't understand how so many people in this thread get bent out of shape over what name others call a shoe, how many pairs someone buys, wearing crew socks or skinny jeans, Team Roshe secret society, etc. Go back to the first 50 pages of the thread (when Calypsos were referred to as "teals") and compare to the last 50 pages. A lot more Zen juxtaposed against a lot of begging for sizes, bragging and complaining.

And we get it, Mango > "V2" but not everyone wears a size 8-10. [/rant]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom