ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i wonder how much different is the ID "calypso" to the og. cuz im sure there will be a lot!!

Last edited:
I think the thing is that the original price is $70 and we became spoiled by paying only $70 for such a comfortable shoe that everyone loves. Also, I feel people complain because many of them are planning to purchase/purchased more than one design. It's easy for the $110 to add up much more quickly than the $70. Just my opinion.
i dont think we're spoiled at all. We're not spoiled because we pay $70 for a shoe made almost entirely of mesh. When you think about it, complaining about $110 is completely reasonable, considering the materials used in the shoe. Especially when thirsty foo's pay over 2 bills for a pair of calypsos. I mean, honestly, you put the shoe on and (dont get me wrong, i love this shoe, but) it definitely does not feel like a $100+ shoe. $70 was the fairest price we can ask for. Anything more is reasonable to be refused. 

Last edited:
first picture of id's i've seen in the last 100000 pages i actually like
The Gucci's! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Need help finding sirens and knicks color way in a size 10 Or 10.5 Anyone know where I can find any ?

Still looking for mangos 8.5 if anyone can help, pm me thanks...

On another note... 
roll.gif
 all the hashtagged "Yeezy" inspired IDs on IG.

Last edited:
Late night post. Rendered a few CW's lmk what you guys think

NY KNICKS v2

SNUGGIE'S

YODA

JEDI

TIC TAC BLUE

HALLOWEEN

TORO BRAVO

THE CLUTCHING FOOT 

COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG

Question... I see that there are kids sizes for the id. And I usually wear my roshes in womens 5.5 or 6. But I also fit some kids sizes, I just dont know what size would fit me for the roshes in kids.

Back
Top Bottom