ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

*sheds tear* only pair. Guess it is time to re up...

Remember the old And1 kicks that had the whole textile/mesh/slip-on thing going on? I was helping someone stranded on the side of the road push their car into the gas station. I stumbled forward grabbed the door and my foot dragged for a second. Asphalt + Roshe material would be toast in a moment. I'm guessing it had a scrape incident.

If you guys think the cyber tear is bad you're going to cringe at this. My friend, who turned me onto roshes, bought calypsos off eBay for $100ish around this time last year. Wore em to school and let me try them on and whatnot. I knew nothing about these at that time so he was schooling me a bit and we talked about getting iguanas. The next time I see him, he's really pissed and talking bad about roshes. Why? He wore his calypsos to the gym and they ripped right where the stress of the big toe lies. I was dying since he paid over retail for some shoes that weren't popular. So he just wore them as beaters from then on. Don't think he wore them to school though :lol:

That was an unnecessarily long story but that rip reminded me of my friend and his calypsos aka roshe grails after like 8 months

Last edited:
I think I'm one of the few who could care less about what the Mints are called, nicknames are colloquial, meant to be used to make conversation easier, if both parties know what the other is referring to, then does it really matter what nickname is used?
The example of equating Timex and Rolex had me rollin tho, haha they are two completely different brands that aim for two completely different demographics.
It would've been more accurate to compare two different watch models within the same brand. Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Anyone with a spare 10/10.5 in the mint Roshes for around retail? Help a fellow roshe lover out and I'll do my best to help out in the future. Please pm me if you could help. Thanks in advance.

Anyone with a spare 10/10.5 in the mint Roshes for around retail? Help a fellow roshe lover out and I'll do my best to help out in the future. Please pm me if you could help. Thanks in advance.
Have you tried calling your nearest FA's? lol and I keep confusing the Mint Roshes FB with the Mint Roshes from Asia. People need to specify lol

Have you tried calling your nearest FA's? lol and I keep confusing the Mint Roshes FB with the Mint Roshes from Asia. People need to specify lol

Haha I have they all sold out today when I was in class. Looking for a fellow roshe lover to hook it up.

For you sz. 8.5's and by East LA,

EDIT: Spotted a size 8.5Women's (7 Men's) Soar/Ice Blue (Women's CW) for $80, DS.

lol my bad, the seller doesn't know his sizes. I just saw the title of the listing.

pm if interested

Last edited:
Really bitter that Philly stores didn't even get pairs of the FB mints to stock. I wanted a pair in size 10.5 for myself and was SOL. By the time I got in touch with a friend in NY, resellers were posted outside the stores like they were selling bootleg DVDs. Not paying over retail out of principle...Shouldn't have to just because FA screwed Philly. If anyone can put me on to a pair in size 10.5 for retail, I'd really appreciate it.

A bit of help would be highly appreciated! I have a bit of a wide feet. I wear a size 9 in Roshe(with some breathing room) , 9.5 in Roshe fbs and 9 in Jordans. If I'm looking to pick up Women Roshes what size would I get? Majority tell me 1.5 up from men which is 10.5 but also have been getting mixed answers like 1 size up and 2 sizes up. Ide try them on but no place carries women's that big.

kind of a side note, but can anyone vouch on the legitimacy of the ebay seller "incaseyouslept"? feedback is good, but doesn't really say if the shoes are legit.

Noticed that some of you guys rock the women's CWs.. Are they shaped any different than mens? Are there any differences at all, other than color? Thanks.

Noticed that some of you guys rock the women's CWs.. Are they shaped any different than mens? Are there any differences at all, other than color? Thanks.
That say they run just a bit bit narrower, but not to me. plus they say you have to go +1.5 in size, I did and I could have gone 1 size up instead. all depends on you. 

Yeah, I've heard about the +1.5 size conversion, but good to hear about you only needing to go +1 as well. Was wondering about the overall shape; narrower makes a little bit of sense. Thanks much!

Hey guys... I've been big Roshe fan since the OG colorways were released and have been avidly following this thread for awhile. I'd thought I'd drop my first post in the middle of this pretty hilarious chaos the Mints have been stirring up. Lately there have been some dope *** colorways that have been released and some that are going to be released soon and it's making my head spin trying to make a decision about which one's to cop considering I don't have infinite funds to spend on Roshe's. Prolly the biggest thing helping me eliminate which release to get is the inability to actually buy them at retail because of limited releases or over-hype x resellers. So I guess what I'm trying to say is... hypebeasts are keeping my wallet healthy?.... That can't be right... I need sleep.... Tonight I dream of Tokyo Mids.

Anybody could help me get a pair of mints size 9? Pm me would be greatly appreaciated, and very thankful I also have pay pal. Thanks

Cosign. The one day I don't check the thread :smh: :lol: I won't be too hurt if i don't get it though, the ID'd versions of them look amazing also.

Last edited:
mints dropped again and no damn luck of getting them because of work. I don't think it was meant to be for me to have this damn hyped up shoe.

Back
Top Bottom