ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

These turned out nice.
nice! planning on doing the same thing with my crimsons that are coming in on Monday. angelus paint and shoelaces on the way as well. props to those in this thread who first gave me the idea. they dubbed it the "San Francisco Giants" colorway but as for myself, I'll be repping the Baltimore Orioles haha

You guys can cool story me for this...

I find it amazing that I live in Rhode Island some stores around here just started carrying the Roshe Run. (Besides Sneaker Junkies) When I went into Footaction to buy my Crimson and Tarp colorways they told me the Mint FB sold out before it even hit the shelf. Luckily I grabbed 2 pairs of them when I was in Miami for Vacation. Still the hype for them are crazy even in RI.

Aight guys I really need some advice with this one.

I have a Womens pair of plain Black and White roshes that I want to do some custom work to. 

Any Ideas, Photoshop work, or inspirations you guys can help me with to help me decide what to do?

Thanks in advance:smile:

Can anybody please legit check these for me. They're currently with Frugirls and I asked them to take pictures to verify them. I haven't seen anything wrong with them, but I just want to make sure they're legit.
Just bumping my post.

Just wanted to let you guys know, uo order came In today after ordering on Monday. They were brand new with paper and everything, no sensors attached but I ordered 2 pairs and they crammed them into a big box so one of my boxes got kinda squished. It's ok though, I can't wear a box lol

Last edited:
Just wanted to let you guys know, uo order came In today after ordering on Monday. They were brand new with paper and everything, no sensors attached but I ordered 2 pairs and they crammed them into a big box so one of my boxes got kinda squished. It's ok though, I can't wear a box lol
I've gotten rid of all my roshe boxes since I don't plan on selling them.

Enjoy your roshes.

Damn yall are crazy LOL I was just asking a simple question and you all thought itd be cool to start bashing. I didnt mean to disrespect anyone.

Sorry seeson and Team Roshe, didnt mean for it to end up like this. Just disregard what i said. My apologies

Now carry on.

Just bumping my post.
Mangos look legit...
Sirens however, well those pictures have been recycled as some NT members have gotten the same pictures for their sirens. That doesnt mean theyre fake though, its just they dont have the time to take every picture. But if they are sending you a picture of legit sirens, then your sirens that you ordered will be legit.

So story short, they legit.

Damn yall are crazy LOL I was just asking a simple question and you all thought itd be cool to start bashing. I didnt mean to disrespect anyone.

Sorry seeson and Team Roshe, didnt mean for it to end up like this. Just disregard what i said. My apologies

Now carry on.
Still never got a response from seeson lol..

Mangos look legit...
Sirens however, well those pictures have been recycled as some NT members have gotten the same pictures for their sirens. That doesnt mean theyre fake though, its just they dont have the time to take every picture. But if they are sending you a picture of legit sirens, then your sirens that you ordered will be legit.

So story short, they legit.
That's actually not a safe feeling of purchase. If they're using recycled pictures of older shoes they can get away with shipping out fake pairs by claiming that its legit and they don't have time to take photos. I have a bad enough feeling using old photos I took of foamposites that I sell and I'm not even a retailer.

Back
Top Bottom