ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Has the stock image of the Mango V2 been up on the Finishline.com page? It was never showing for me until today, now they got me excited thinking they're coming lol.

Has the stock image of the Mango V2 been up on the Finishline.com page? It was never showing for me until today, now they got me excited thinking they're coming lol.
nerd.gif

Wore my mints into the city yesterday. Niketown and 34th street herald square. Haven't had that many people peer down at my feet in a really long time, perhaps since my dunk days wearing de la soul high's. Mints are definitely an attention grabber.

Y'all tripping saying you see sizes :lol:

Nvm..smh how did it slip from under us?

Last edited:
That was weird... They popped up when I refreshed the 2nd time and only size 8.5 and 11.5 showed up. No way that thing sold out that fast.

repped!! got my 11.5

it's strange that it doesn't show up when I search "roshe"...where did you find that secret link?
laugh.gif
WORD! Glad I could help someone get their pair! And guys I was on the page when it still said "This product is currently unavailable." I hit refresh 1 time and then they had an 8.5 and 11.5 available. I doubt they sold out I think they're coming so just be patient guys.

Good to know these are finally dropping. When I saw this thread bump up in my subscriptions, I knew something had to be happening. Time to actually pay attention to it again.

Back
Top Bottom