ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Is this a new thing or am I missing something here? Why are those new colors releasing in Canada first? Canada? Like you mean right above us Canada? That seems silly to me. Couldn't just release them to the US at the same time? Nike has been doing some really strange ish lately. Especially if they are trying to cut out resellers.
The newer releases from the looks of it  come from Europe/Asia, but I do have to agree with you on their marketing strategy on these hero blues/team reds

Do roshes retail for 70 in Canada or are they more? I tried going to Nike.ca but they don't have an online store (at least on mobile). My dads in Toronto right now so he could probably pick me up a pair of maroons. I can wait if they're more expensive though

Do roshes retail for 70 in Canada or are they more? I tried going to Nike.ca but they don't have an online store (at least on mobile). My dads in Toronto right now so he could probably pick me up a pair of maroons. I can wait if they're more expensive though
Retail is $90 USD according to illistic. Tax is like 13% (in Toronto), too.

Picked up the team reds and hero blues today in 10.5, both are beautiful. I am very curious about the new box...could the red/white mean a Canada exclusive?
nerd.gif

Personally I would feel goofy if i'm all decked out all in the same brand. Walking billboard lol
Lol true. Just because you're wearing nikes doesn't mean you HAVE to wear nike pants, a nike shirt and a nike hat maybe lol

I could never do the mix company thing. It just doesn't look right to me at all. Adidas pants and Nike shoes? Hmmm to each his own but I'm not into the "I just woke up and tossed clothes on" look. I've never been like that. Even as a kid I didn't do it.

Not everything has to match imo. There's nothing wrong with wearing different brands. I personally think its tacky to be wearing all nike all the time.

Back
Top Bottom