ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just got back from the post office letting go of the speckles and a pair of Gammas for some broshes in need.

Wish I got a chance to try on a pair of City mids. That NYC still got me thirsty.

whats up guys, haven't been on NT for a couple years but im back in the shoe game because of Roshes. I hope i can contribute, help anyone out with getting their pairs and hopefully become a member down the road.

My first question: Is there any rumors for release dates about when the Team Reds, Hero Blues and Arctic Green Roshe this summer, everywhere i read its July and (correct me if im wrong) UK are getting their pairs June 20th.
i know some sites like titollo are doing presales, but since these are GR i can just wait for the stateside release along with the many restocks they'll provide

They kids are usually inside the mall, and that mall is beast central.

How was OTG? any good trucks you recommend?
SENIOR SISIG IS AN ALWAYS WHEN YOU GO TO OTG. Had to wait like an hour or two but i love there california sisig burrito **** is bomb!

Nice! How is Roshe there? Been a while but I read on here that Australia would be only place where you might have any luck finding a pair of Calypso for a good price. I was wondering if thats true lol.

roshe are ok here....pretty much like any kicks that come out here don't sell out...but we never got the Calypso....I usually check each week

you talking about these??
im not too sure how to feel about it ahah, i've owned 2 pairs of air maxes super cushioned vs the mesh style of roshe. i really wonder how theyre going to mix the two if its going to be more roshe or more air max

roshe are ok here....pretty much like any kicks that come out here don't sell out...but we never got the Calypso....I usually check each week
I might be going there this summer (your guy's winter) so trying to plan my trip accordingly 
nerd.gif

man this reminds me of the dunk hype in the early 2000s... over some $70 sneakers tho. Im about to stay in my black/sails and keep everything else DS till the hype dies down haha. I hate walking out and having teeny boppers all up on your feet.

Real talk.

And it's all Internet. Nobody around my way gave a damn about Dunks back then but NT worshipped the shoe like Buddha. So did I.....had a room full of them. :lol:

Same thing with these Roshes. One of the best shoes on NT but I think I've seen all of 3 people wearing Roshes in my travels since the initial release. And that's cool with me. Gotta Luv the DMV.

man this reminds me of the dunk hype in the early 2000s... over some $70 sneakers tho. Im about to stay in my black/sails and keep everything else DS till the hype dies down haha. I hate walking out and having teeny boppers all up on your feet.
Lol I'm doing exactly what you're doing but opposite with the shoes. Rocking my Mangos and Calypsos and holding on to my other og colorways

Anyone check their local Ross lately? I'm still on the lookout for a pair of size 12 Sirens 
ohwell.gif
I have been going frequently,and when I say frequently when I went yesterday the guy who works as Ross' lost prevention crew passed by me as I was doing my scan of their shoes and said "Hey, you must love this store huh?" 
ohwell.gif

So when I left I seen him at the door and told him, "See you in a couple days." 

No luck here but I will be on a look out for those USA  Basketball Jersey Tees. 

....its been awhile since I have seen yeahkritaj on here, Whats good bro! Text me what you find in Australia-- SAFE TRAVELS! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I have been going frequently,and when I say frequently when I went yesterday the guy who works as Ross' lost prevention crew passed by me as I was doing my scan of their shoes and said "Hey, you must love this store huh?" 
ohwell.gif

So when I left I seen him at the door and told him, "See you in a couple days." 

No luck here but I will be on a look out for those USA  Basketball Jersey Tees. 

The one I went to had a usa durant jersey for $17. I was amazed lol

So you're Shaq? Lol
yep LOL he banned my first account since i was like why do TeamRoshe members bump others post for rape prices and hes like oh because they've done business with them and **** but when someone not in team Roshe post they all say rape price. I just laugh at this guy. I have no problem keeping my mangos prob be the only one i'll have my hands on.

And i got these for a steal.

Last edited:
cant wait for these to drop !!! :smile:

My friend who doesn't even own a pair of roshes texted me about these the other day, asking me if I thought they would be hard to get. haha

yep LOL he banned my first account since i was like why do TeamRoshe members bump others post for rape prices and hes like oh because they've done business with them and **** but when someone not in team Roshe post they all say rape price. I just laugh at this guy. I have no problem keeping my mangos prob be the only one i'll have my hands on.

And i got these for a steal.

How much did you swoop em up for since anything 10 and up are tough to find to begin with

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom