ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Unfortunately my Khaki NRGs are now torn up. This happened after only my second time wearing them. 
mean.gif

They were a little snug, but I never expected this to happen to them. I really like everything about the shoe so this was very disappointing.

You guys think I should file a claim with Nike and send it to them? I dunno if it's worth it to pay shipping out of pocket just to have them say they can't help me.

Nike will just give you a gift card so it's worth it

Honestly these runs are all hype! They honestly are ugly. I would only wear them to the grocery store and around the house but not as a fashion statement . Not trolling just my opinion.

Flywires came in today, hopefully I'll be unDS'ing them either tomorrow or Friday. 

Now I'm just waiting on my Mids from the city pack to come in. 
smokin.gif

Honestly these runs are all hype! They honestly are ugly. I would only wear them to the grocery store and around the house but not as a fashion statement . Not trolling just my opinion.
I agree bru. I only wear this **** in the shower as shower sandals

hello fellow Roshe enthusiasts I would like to give a HUGE THANK YOU..... to NJAVIER03 for helping me with one of his group buys. A really nice and helpful guy, i think he deserves to be on Team Roshe already imo, i hope he gets considered soon... he goes out of his way to help others..

Last edited:
Unfortunately my Khaki NRGs are now torn up. This happened after only my second time wearing them. 
mean.gif

They were a little snug, but I never expected this to happen to them. I really like everything about the shoe so this was very disappointing.

You guys think I should file a claim with Nike and send it to them? I dunno if it's worth it to pay shipping out of pocket just to have them say they can't help me.
Damn, some incredible hulk looking ****z. I got some recently at the Conroe, TX outlet. They were $50 less 20%. They do phone orders too.

Anyone think it's worth it importing the new Black canvas colorway and the Beige/Bonsai suede premiums from Japan for just around $165 shipped? Thoughts? It's $28 shipping just for the beige premiums and 2nd pair doesn't get charged shipping or other fees.

Just in case it hasn't been posted yet:

Squadron blues are $55.99 on zappos. Limited sizes (14-15)

Gamma Greys are $62.99 on zappos also with limited sizes

Women's rave pink is available on footlocker's website for retail

Last edited:
Anyone think it's worth it importing the new Black canvas colorway and the Beige/Bonsai suede premiums from Japan for just around $165 shipped? Thoughts? It's $28 shipping just for the beige premiums and 2nd pair doesn't get charged shipping or other fees.

I don't care for the canvas Roshes but both those pairs in one package for that price? Go for it.

Just in case it hasn't been posted yet:

Squadron blues are $55.99 on zappos. Limited sizes (14-15)

Gamma Greys are $62.99 on zappos also with limited sizes

Women's rave pink is available on footlocker's website for retail
Good find on the rave pinks. I almost want to cop a size 11. Any footlocker codes out there lol

hello fellow Roshe enthusiasts I would like to give a HUGE THANK YOU..... to NJAVIER03 for helping me with one of his group buys. A really nice and helpful guy, i think he deserves to be on Team Roshe already imo, i hope he gets considered soon... he goes out of his way to help others..
Most definitely agree with you. 

Lol this thread is getting ridiculous, akojapan really went In depth on gerigk life, seriously this is a thread to talk about roshes, not investigating and arguing. You guys are grown men no need for that. Just keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom