ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just passing by to ask why are there sudden restocks of certain old colorways? Recently, its the old obsidian marble QS from the marble pack. There are some on eBay and some local resellers.

I appreciate the help and actually I like them in pink! A friend of mine has them so I was able to see them in person! 

Looks awesome. Great job!

Does the paint on the midsole crack and peel after use?
the good side of angelus is they can adapt to the crease/pressure on sole. but the outsole gonna fade away, alto it wont affect the midsole.

Really digging these, but apparently they're a women's only release.

Anyone know if they're releasing something similar in a men's?

Really digging these, but apparently they're a women's only release.

Anyone know if they're releasing something similar in a men's?
hopefully they do. I would love for them to release up to a size 13 in womens so i can cop haha but thats just a pipe dream

Had to pick up a pair of these. Would have preferred the blue and green ones but doesn't look like they are getting a release here in Australia.

Thinking about buying my niece a pair of these for xmas... she's in 5th grade and not really in to sneaker yet, but i heard her mention that she wanted some lightweight shoes, so i think these would be it

i all ready got her something, so i'm trying to find  a pair on sale 
laugh.gif

Thinking about buying my niece a pair of these for xmas... she's in 5th grade and not really in to sneaker yet, but i heard her mention that she wanted some lightweight shoes, so i think these would be it

i all ready got her something, so i'm trying to find  a pair on sale 
laugh.gif

You might try 6pm.com for a cheap pair. My 2nd grade daughter has 3 pairs of Roshes so it's never too early to get into the game. :wink:

Yeah, I just bought some for my nieces (4 and 6) and nephew (5 months) for Christmas.  Time to get them in the game.

You guys know anywhere i can find roshe run fb "yeezy"? Anywhere else than klekt or ebay, i cant find my size there...

New member,  Got these awhile back.  I'm a personal trainer, sneakers are mandatory, its the best.  I spend 12-14 hrs/ day on my feet, and nothing beats roshe in comfort, like slippers... most comfortable shoes ever.  Idc they are chick shoes^, I bought the 11.5w.  Just a great shoe that goes with everything.

Blue skys were a must have. ^

Have a few other pairs of basic colors, not worth posting, but I wear roshes at least twice a week.

Back
Top Bottom