ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I dont think 13.5 is an option. They do go up to 14 though I belive. Paging our big fitter @BigPoint to shed a little more light.
Im a true 14 with a wide foot and if we're talking OG mesh, I could squeeze in to a 13. It wont be as comfortable as my true size, but I could make it work with thin socks. The Iguanas are the perfect example. Ive only owned 13 in those because 14s were either so rare or not even made in that cw.

Appreciate the info.I never had roshes myself to be honest so I'm banking on the idea that the mesh material would stretch out just like what you said.Cause of my bro's wide feet he only gets to wear those New Balance 574's.Just wanted to give him more opti

Im a true 14 with a wide foot and if we're talking OG mesh, I could squeeze in to a 13. It wont be as comfortable as my true size, but I could make it work with thin socks. The Iguanas are the perfect example. Ive only owned 13 in those because 14s were either so rare or not even made in that cw.
do you wear 14E then?

Hopefully this is the right place for this, can I get an ID on these, please?

All I have seen are female releases. Anyone know of any Mesh or Patterned releases for men this spring or summer?

My finish line got a roshe iguana restock, box is labeled as quick strike

My finish line got a roshe iguana restock, box is labeled as quick strike

It's basically a re-release in limited quantity (compared to a general release). They had the same thing with the Calypsos last year. A local shoe boutique had the same release as well, so I picked up an extra pair of iguanas since my pair was heavily worn.

This might be a stupid question but will the Nike Sporwear boxes that Roshes come in be different size based on a different size you get? (9 vs 9.5)

Last edited:
This might be a stupid question but will the Nike Sporwear boxes that Roshes come in be different size based on a different size you get? (9 vs 9.5)
Not a stupid question, because they do (most Nike shoes do).  I'm not sure when the change happens in Roshes, though.  It might be 8.5 to 9.

Not a stupid question, because they do (most Nike shoes do).  I'm not sure when the change happens in Roshes, though.  It might be 8.5 to 9.

I just compared the boxes from my 11 and my son's 8 and they are different sizes.

Thanks! I was just comparing my boxes and it was a thought that came into my mind when I noticed certain boxes we're bigger. I have pairs in 9 and 9.5 and it appears that for the OG Mesh, the boxes are bigger for the 9.5. For the flyknit or any other variation, there doesn't appear to be a size difference in the boxes between 9 vs 9.5.

Back
Top Bottom