Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Why does it matter who has them other than yourself?
it only matters to the folks who worry about seeing people other than themselves with the shoes on.
laugh.gif

these things are way too heavy to ball in
laugh.gif

they're not that heavy...just too stiff for hooping imo.

I buy kicks for casual wear and buy pairs to just to hoop in.

I might be in the minority here, but want these to widely available so that I can casually walk into a sneaker store at anytime and pick up a pair.

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

I might be in the minority here, but want these to widely available so that I can casually walk into a sneaker store at anytime and pick up a pair.
Not sure where you're located, but this colorway always smokes. No matter the release quantity.

But you should be good within the first week of release.

Originally Posted by Executive76

it only matters to the folks who worry about seeing people other than themselves with the shoes on.
laugh.gif

these things are way too heavy to ball in
laugh.gif

they're not that heavy...just too stiff for hooping imo.

I buy kicks for casual wear and buy pairs to just to hoop in.

i'll show YOU something stiff...

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

The world will never know. Dudes are really out here hopping that shoes aren't widely available
30t6p3b.gif
maybe its just me, i hate seeing people randomly wearing the same shoes i have on...

In Jordan's i wear a size 12 and my foot is wide should I get go 11.5 since the Foams fit true to size cause I have some eggplants and they look big to me on my feet .. thanks-

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

The world will never know. Dudes are really out here hopping that shoes aren't widely available
30t6p3b.gif
maybe its just me, i hate seeing people randomly wearing the same shoes i have on...

People where im from are not into foamposites I saw one dude with the eggplants on and he was probably just visiting. The eggplants sat on the shelves here. So hopefully these will be an easy cop. 

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

Not sure where you're located, but this colorway always smokes. No matter the release quantity.

But you should be good within the first week of release.
I'm in NYC. Copper, Purple, and black/red foams were available weeks after the release date.  I'm just not a fan of midnight releases, limited quantities, and long lines

i cant understand how anyone that doesnt already own these want these to be limited like they on some exclusive stuff.

hopefully Eastbay will have enough so I don't have to do the crazy wait in line non-sense

Originally Posted by bigj505

i cant understand how anyone that doesnt already own these want these to be limited like they on some exclusive stuff.
either for reselling or bragging purposes...it's seems like they want them to be like the HOHs or 07's...but it won't happen.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by bigj505

either for reselling or bragging purposes...it's seems like they want them to be like the HOHs or 07's...but it won't happen.
That pretty much sums it up. The '07 release was pretty easy for me though.

ya the 07s were limited but not really... my mom n pops store got them and they rarely get anything 
laugh.gif
but ya i hope these are a GR 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Holiday

I cop a size larger...my feet are hella wide...
frown.gif

I was looking at this video of the royals on youtbe and the dude said you're suppose to buy all your foampostes's true to size for like the material to shape to your foot .

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

What does this dude binYe smoke?

i was wondering the same thing, i may need to change my connect to his, and to stay on topic, my money is ready for these to drop

I got my 2011 neon blues and they are my favorite foamposite of all time. Except I want those army green pair. So Id say favorite pair besides those. The neon blues are must cops Im telling you.

i balled in my all black ones, and for the first couple of games my foot would fall asleep becuase the sneaker was narrow. Once they form to your foot, you are good money. Just copped the pearls and I am hoping to get these a little early & for retail.

if these shoes are so comfy, I wonder how come nobody in the NBA / NCAA wears them? Just curious because everyone and their mother rocks Jordans

Back
Top Bottom