Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by nimhet

if these shoes are so comfy, I wonder how come nobody in the NBA / NCAA wears them? Just curious because everyone and their mother rocks Jordans

good point bro...nobody in the league is rockin foamposites they cant be all that comfortable lol. They kinda heavy too though I couldnt imagine jumping the way I do in my foams even though I know I would adjust but even still they are like little bricks on your feet lol

foamposites are shoes from decades ago. they are heavy, clunky. if they reduced the weight on these somehow, they'd be the best. they have no flex in them, but they are definitely comfortable for casual outings.

Originally Posted by jcbuckets35

if these shoes are so comfy, I wonder how come nobody in the NBA / NCAA wears them? Just curious because everyone and their mother rocks Jordans

good point bro...nobody in the league is rockin foamposites they cant be all that comfortable lol. They kinda heavy too though I couldnt imagine jumping the way I do in my foams even though I know I would adjust but even still they are like little bricks on your feet lol
Yeah Dre in the rookie-sophomore game was the last time I remember seeing an NBA player wear them
msn2gh.jpg

Bonus Bibby Pic
2dkfw9j.jpg

Originally Posted by jcbuckets35

Hence the reason they made the Flightposite which was probably handsdown the most comfortable shoe I ever owned and where way comfy to ball in. Why dont we see NBA players ballin in them? IMO its the same reason they dont be ballin in foams. Its just an old style shoe and theres just other more modern stuff out there. Kobes, KD's, Lebrons, Hyperdunks and Jordans. U know, the new stuff. But I think foams and FP's are good ballin shoes when you break em in. Some players benefit from a durable shoe like the foamposite. I do know Mike Bibby used to ball in them hard and ofcourse Penny himself. Kinda off topic but I hope Nike can retro more flightposites 1's especially the navy blue and white ones
pimp.gif
 Somebody make a thread on them

Does anyone know the exact date of when these Foams are dropping?? im hoping its right around the 3rd, great birthday gift..

id like to just grab a pair now for near retail and be done with it.  this release will bring out the noobs for sure!

Does anyone know if finish line usually gets foams? I know they didn't get the cough drops. I'm sitting on some gift cards wondering if I should wait.

Originally Posted by dcUA

Does anyone know if finish line usually gets foams? I know they didn't get the cough drops. I'm sitting on some gift cards wondering if I should wait.
rarely

I balled in these in high school when they first came out.  They contributed to my shin splints since they were so stiff.  Built like tanks, but just weren't that comfortable to ball in.  Sold them to a teammate in the locker room before practice for $200 back in '98; one of my biggest shoe regrets of my life.  I got them at the Nike outlet for $120.

02/12/2011 is the RD.... people let your girl know that's what you want for Valentines day.. lmao

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]here ya go fellas........[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]www.sneaker.st has these up for pre-order for
eek.gif
eek.gif
wait for it...[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]$220 shipped...in some places thats retail+tax, damn good deal IMO.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom