Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

shiiiiii.....soon as i close this deal on these ds 07's...i'm in there 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]here ya go fellas........[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]www.sneaker.st has these up for pre-order for
eek.gif
eek.gif
wait for it...[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]$220 shipped...in some places thats retail+tax, damn good deal IMO.[/color]
that is a good deal...tax here in Cali is 9.75% so these shoes are $219 anyways if you decide to wait

i will be transfering money into my checking account tonight and buying from sneaker st for sure. I hope I can grab pewters frm there too for that price! Chicago tax sucks

eek.gif
eek.gif
wait for it...[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]$220 shipped...in some places thats retail+tax, damn good deal IMO.[/color]

THANK YOU! Will be my first re-cop since my og 97s.

I wonder if these will sell or sit cause I need Nomos, Playoffs, these, and the AS Griffeys all in Feb. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

eek.gif
eek.gif
wait for it...[/color]

that is a good deal...tax here in Cali is 9.75% so these shoes are $219 anyways if you decide to wait

sneakerst hooked me up with the coppers

but i need to inspect my pair for these

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

eek.gif
eek.gif
wait for it...[/color]

sneaker.st is good people, i'm just glad they're not overselling the sneakers, happened to me a few times with shoetrends.com back then
gotta wait till closer to release date though, funds are so tight right now!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I wonder if these will sell or sit cause I need Nomos, Playoffs, these, and the AS Griffeys all in Feb. 
frown.gif

Depends on the numbers I pretty much want all these shoes as well so if i do decided to cop it has to be on discount

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

you must of not been happy with you pair.. i feel you on inspecting the kicks, i always try and get a perfect pair, one with less stains and flaws as possible.. sneaker.st is official, i love the site

Back
Top Bottom