Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by senor chang

damn it, I want these badly but I have to pay for my for books for the upcoming semester.

foams > school

This is the ONLY time I'll co sign something like that and be 1/2 way serious about it.

These > everything.

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by jrjmd

these were close to retail. an early release from china/hk

royals1.jpg
Some great pics Jeff.  This one has to be my fave.  
pimp.gif

thanks man...props to you guys for selling them for a good price and early...

Got a pair of the '07s. Looking to cop 2 of these.........maybe even 3......
embarassed.gif

Foams are tanks but these are my favorite shoe EVER.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

sneakerst hooked me up with the coppers

but i need to inspect my pair for these
why?

to check the dimples

even though that photo a few pages back was clarified....gotta make sure...these won't be hard to get in the bay area either

I'd love to buy two... but 220 bucks?

Yikes.

One for me... the rest for y'all.

*eats roman noodles and peanut butter and ham sammiches for rest of month*

Weighing between sneakerst pre-order or the Kobe Rice at the end of the month. My funds will be replenished by the actual street date. I'm wondering how hard it will be to cop these this time at retailers.

Foams are about the only shoe I want in the February.. Hopefully that means i can save some money (probably not)

Going to order from sneaker st. tomorrow after i wake up. will be first time ordering from there but NT has had nothing but good things to say about them so im cool.

we shall see how many the stores in DMV gets... that usually lets me know how limited these are...

Damn I feel like an *#%. i jumped out the window and got em from Footalog.com for 240 Shipped..still not bad in my opinion..

Judging by the way the Coppers, Eggplant 2010s and Pearl 2010s were produced...these should be available in mass quantities...not saying they will go on sale, but there shouldn't be any need to line up for days.

That being said, if you can lock a pair down for $220 shipped, that's only 2 bucks more than retail + tax here in NYC...not bad at all.

good info sDUBL.

gonnna pass and wait for RD.still rockin my 07s :pimp:s

Pre-Sale FAQ

* Every shoe will come straight from Nike, and not from a shady overseas factory.

had me
laugh.gif
for some reason
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

SMH at these releasing like every year

Every year? not quite. There was the VERY difficult to obtain HoH drop (pretty limited numbers) and the regular '07 drop.

Before that, the last release was YEARS prior.....someone correct me if I'm wrong

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Going to order from sneaker st. tomorrow after i wake up. will be first time ordering from there but NT has had nothing but good things to say about them so im cool.

Same here, might have to hook my boy up on release date. Can't beat that price.

97. 07. HOH. and now 2011.

HOH wasnt a real release seeing that prob. less than 200 pairs were made between HOHNY and HOHLA releases....and for this release,each HOH (on the eastcoast) will have 200+ pairs of these
laugh.gif

The only people who I can see getting upset at classic sneakers like these being retroed are resellers

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Judging by the way the Coppers, Eggplant 2010s and Pearl 2010s were produced...these should be available in mass quantities...not saying they will go on sale, but there shouldn't be any need to line up for days.

That being said, if you can lock a pair down for $220 shipped, that's only 2 bucks more than retail + tax here in NYC...not bad at all.

isn't it $208.74 after tax? either way $220 is a good deal

Back
Top Bottom