Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

This is gonna be a great year shoewise...off top:

Royals
Pewters
Army Greens
Cement III
Black Cement III
Playoff XIII
Bordeaux VII
Concord XI
Huarache Trainer (Black/grey/white)

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

This is gonna be a great year shoewise...off top:

Royals
Pewters
Army Greens
Cement III
Black Cement III
Playoff XIII
Bordeaux VII
Concord XI
Huarache Trainer (Black/grey/white)
I'm good for a long time with the ones I left.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Pre-Sale FAQ

* Every shoe will come straight from Nike, and not from a shady overseas factory.

had me
laugh.gif
for some reason
laugh.gif
haha... yea... i figured id get some questions out of the way... and its not like I said anything untrue right? 
tongue.gif

wink.gif

And NickEPockets is pretty spot on.  I think from what i've heard and seen, production numbers will be similar to past foam releases.

Good luck to everyone! 

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Pre-Sale FAQ

* Every shoe will come straight from Nike, and not from a shady overseas factory.

had me
laugh.gif
for some reason
laugh.gif
haha... yea... i figured id get some questions out of the way... and its not like I said anything untrue right? 
tongue.gif

wink.gif

And NickEPockets is pretty spot on.  I think from what i've heard and seen, production numbers will be similar to past foam releases.

Good luck to everyone! 
when do u think youll get the pewters

Dark Skinned Jermaine wrote:

We have them on the calendar for the 19th of march as a release date.
That being said, we should have them in the last week of Feb to the first week of March.  This is only an estimate tho, sometimes there are holdups in shipping but there have been times when I get shoes in even earlier than I expect. 

If you ask people about the copper release, we were sweating bullets, because of some shipping holdup by Nike.  I think it turned out ok in the end tho. 

Early birthday present to myself

Been waiting on these for a LONG time 
pimp.gif

EDIT: Got these for 220 shipped

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

senor chang wrote:

damn it, I want these badly but I have to pay for my for books for the upcoming semester.

foams > school

This is the ONLY time I'll co sign something like that and be 1/2 way serious about it.

These > everything.

laugh.gif

as for the shoes, i'll be waiting til RD considering i already have a ds '07 pair on ice. otherwise, sneaker st. WOULD be getting my money today.

That being said, we should have them in the last week of Feb to the first week of March.  This is only an estimate tho, sometimes there are holdups in shipping but there have been times when I get shoes in even earlier than I expect. 

If you ask people about the copper release, we were sweating bullets, because of some shipping holdup by Nike.  I think it turned out ok in the end tho. 

What is your guess on the price for pewters when you have them up? Thanks

props ill be on the look out on ur site

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

Sneaker.st, when are you actually shipping these out??
We do not yet have a solid ship date, but most likely these will ship late Jan.  I say most likely only because of what I wrote above about the copper release. 
Barring any delay in shipping by Nike, we should have them out to you pretty quickly. 

Royals = best shoe made, ever.
Nike is killing the foams.
mad.gif
mad.gif
Why dont they just make one in every color in the color wheel. SMH

Brings back memories. I had the OG's when they released( thanx to the footlocker employee discount), back then $200 for a pair of kicks was unheard of!

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Judging by the way the Coppers, Eggplant 2010s and Pearl 2010s were produced...these should be available in mass quantities...not saying they will go on sale, but there shouldn't be any need to line up for days.

That being said, if you can lock a pair down for $220 shipped, that's only 2 bucks more than retail + tax here in NYC...not bad at all.

isn't it $208.74 after tax? either way $220 is a good deal

Tax is 8.875%, so it's $217.75 in NYC

Originally Posted by damedolla

Brings back memories. I had the OG's when they released( thanx to the footlocker employee discount), back then $200 for a pair of kicks was unheard of!

Still kind of is
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. My mom refused to get me some when they first dropped. But I guess a 13 year old kid doesn't need or deserve $200 shoes. I'm glad I got my hands on some og 97s eventually and I'm glad for the re-retro, I couldn't score a pair in 07.

Back
Top Bottom