Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Anybody ever mess with sneakerape.com? They do preorders or do they ship out right after you pay?

These are great, but mass production means the 2011s will not be up to par to all the previous releases. You guys might want to temper with your expectations. I have all the royals except the OGs. 2011 feels the most flakey.

2011 still a great shoes, just pales in comparison to the previous releases.

I guess once the moved the foam production from Taiwan to China, it meant they were gonna get watered down. Oh well.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

These are great, but mass production means the 2011s will not be up to par to all the previous releases. You guys might want to temper with your expectations. I have all the royals except the OGs. 2011 feels the most flakey. 
That's a shame, but I'm not surprised.
ohwell.gif

My OGs still look really good, the true meaning of quality. The foam has zero creases and the sole doesn't have cracks. We probably shouldn't expect that type of product in this day and age. I'll have to check out the 2011's before I blindly double up. 
indifferent.gif

I pre-ordered the Copper's off of Sneaker St on eBay by recommendation of a NikeTalker who gave everyone the tip. Can't remember who. If we mentioned NT, Sneaker St even gave us a discount.

The Copper's were delayed because of Nike, but I still got my shoes fast. They were in fllawless condition, double boxed, 100% authentic. And I've waited long periods of time to get shoes up here in Canada before. (I'm actually fine with waiting partly because of it, but it's nice when they come sooner than expected.) Most of the time is probably because customs can be a pain though.

sneaker st is as legit as they come. I bought 2 pairs of coppers off them last year. Super fast shipping. If you live around Chicago, u are almost guarantee to get it a day after they ship. no tax no shipping charges.

One of my copper still Ds, the other pair has been beat to the ground
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I pre-ordered the Copper's off of Sneaker St on eBay by recommendation of a NikeTalker who gave everyone the tip. Can't remember who. If we mentioned NT, Sneaker St even gave us a discount.

The Copper's were delayed because of Nike, but I still got my shoes fast. They were in fllawless condition, double boxed, 100% authentic. And I've waited long periods of time to get shoes up here in Canada before. (I'm actually fine with waiting partly because of it, but it's nice when they come sooner than expected.) Most of the time is probably because customs can be a pain though.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

Sneaker.st, when are you actually shipping these out??
We do not yet have a solid ship date, but most likely these will ship late Jan.  I say most likely only because of what I wrote above about the copper release. 
Barring any delay in shipping by Nike, we should have them out to you pretty quickly. 

Is the only payment option Paypal or am I missing something on your site? I'd like to use debit.

i might do the order on sneaker st. bc 220$ is a damn good price. where do you ship from? how long does it usually take to ship to nyc?

lol@ sdubl being sneakerst in disguise... sneakerst is one of the best websites on the net, dude is official. shouts to sdubl

Originally Posted by dharv

We do not yet have a solid ship date, but most likely these will ship late Jan.  I say most likely only because of what I wrote above about the copper release. 
Barring any delay in shipping by Nike, we should have them out to you pretty quickly. 

Is the only payment option Paypal or am I missing something on your site? I'd like to use debit.

You can choose to pay by card thru paypal, without using a paypal account.

the small sizes never show up at the stores in my area. i think they will do pretty well, there are alot of people under size 8 that will love to get a pair of foams... best bet is eastbay, they always got size 6 and up

There is an option for CC, its just that Paypal makes the link to it really small so you almost cant see it. 
I believe it is somewhere under the area where you login. 

hope that helps! 

Originally Posted by hakbottom

SDubl thanks for the info on the preorder, in for 1

Roger that.  Ordered as well, nothing like having these delivered for retail instead of braving the February cold in NYC.

Quick question though, why doesn't my order confirmation have the size I ordered? 

Originally Posted by purplehazen

the small sizes never show up at the stores in my area. i think they will do pretty well, there are alot of people under size 8 that will love to get a pair of foams... best bet is eastbay, they always got size 6 and up

Eastbay didn't even have 7.5 in the Pearls tho...

There is an option for CC, its just that Paypal makes the link to it really small so you almost cant see it. 
I believe it is somewhere under the area where you login. 

hope that helps! 

Thanks SDub. I placed my order yesterday. Appreciate it

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

wink.gif

It actually helped me quite a bit. Saved me some money too, because I almost paid the chump price elsewhere.

I just remember the first Eggplant release online being a nightmare. Sites selling out quickly. eBay sellers wanted $350 for my size (before shipping).
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom