Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

It's hilarious that a few swoosh account holders confirmed with their ever so famous "legitimate sources" that these would definitely be on swoosh. And suddenly these are getting more limited by the day..._unlike the over exaggerated numbers people were throwing out. To people who swore these would be available weeks after release-please reconsider or you'll miss out.-truth

Its these type of people-who have legit confirmed sources- and spew misinformation so convincingly, that make the true shoeheads, so angry. Its the classic case of the blind leading the blind, and ignorant following ignorant.

I agree with your frustrations magic 1978, well put my friend.

Yeah, the more I see it, I don't think these will be as widely available as people first thought. Knowing Nike they'll release them again in another six months or a year.

im still wondering how these are more limited than advertised especially since they havent even released yet. and i HIGHLY doubt these are limited considering the pure volume of websites that are selling them early. people have had these for months now. i think they will sell out at retail online but will be around locally for a lil while.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Magic1978 wrote:

Iamdavidcha wrote:

It's hilarious that a few swoosh account holders confirmed with their ever so famous "legitimate sources" that these would definitely be on swoosh. And suddenly these are getting more limited by the day..._unlike the over exaggerated numbers people were throwing out. To people who swore these would be available weeks after release-please reconsider or you'll miss out.-truth

Its these type of people-who have legit confirmed sources- and spew misinformation so convincingly, that make the true shoeheads, so angry. Its the classic case of the blind leading the blind, and ignorant following ignorant.

Yeah, the more I see it, I don't think these will be as widely available as people first thought. Knowing Nike they'll release them again in another six months or a year.

im still wondering how these are more limited than advertised especially since they havent even released yet. and i HIGHLY doubt these are limited considering the pure volume of websites that are selling them early. people have had these for months now. i think they will sell out at retail online but will be around locally for a lil while.

Well the stores I've asked it's like two to four pair a size.

^^^ that doesnt sound limited to me. i mean 4 pairs a size? sounds like a regular release to me.
then again, im not really tripping on this release. only buying if on discount anyways.

Anyway, my boy got his early. I like them. Different from the previous releases, but I like the metallic look.

These dropped in HK yesterday... A LOT of shops got them and word is, each shop got "under 20 pairs".

i cant wait till the RD so all this limited non sense dies down and everybodies talkin about how it was such an easy cop
pimp.gif
.... i noe i will

So these will hit NDC around 3am EST right?

I'm tryna cop the NT fitted and don't want to have to worry about f5ing in two different tabs.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

So these will hit NDC around 3am EST right?

I'm tryna cop the NT fitted and don't want to have to worry about f5ing in two different tabs.

12am EST normally

I'm saying, a lot of dudes in here getting upset with people that are speculating that these will be fairly widely available when they themselves are simply speculating that they'll be limited.  Basically no one in this thread has any concrete information about quantities on a large scale.  It's perfectly fine and normal to speculate but people need to stop acting like they're somehow "better" than others that have different opinions.

Originally Posted by red mpls

Magic1978 wrote:

Iamdavidcha wrote:

I'm saying, a lot of dudes in here getting upset with people that are speculating that these will be fairly widely available when they themselves are simply speculating that they'll be limited.  Basically no one in this thread has any concrete information about quantities on a large scale.  It's perfectly fine and normal to speculate but people need to stop acting like they're somehow "better" than others that have different opinions.

And also people stay in different parts of the country with different allotments.

Magic1978 wrote:

Iamdavidcha wrote:

Well the stores I've asked it's like two to four pair a size.
I ask my friend at FA how many pairs they are getting and she told they had 40 pairs. they had their shipment  the same time the cements dropped .Could that be considered a FSR  ?

Originally Posted by moneymike7719

I wonder if these are going to sit. The whole foam thing is kinda dying down

laugh.gif
 seriously????? not sure what u see, but foams are more hyped now than ever

40 pair at your local spot does sound like legit information. Typically fa's and ftl will get 40 pair and its considered a fsr of a gr. Those numbers dont seem inflated and means the store is getting 3-4 pairs in each size. I called many local fa's, fnl, ftl and the will not carry these. From city to city its a different allotment, and being here in socal- we get the short end of the stick. These wont sit bc people will complain bout not being able to find a pair in their area,then others who have them widely available,will realize this and buy up the stock around them to resell to those who live in areas with little/no foams. I'm not saying these are limited, they're just becoming more limited than what people were speculating. Lol@160 pair at a footaction-with those production numbers these would def be on swoosh. lol swoosh acct holders who were boasting getting 2,3,4 pair at $120 and putting it in our faces-your sources are amazing- welcome to retail pricing!!!!!
smile.gif
and if you dont wanna pay retail, that weeds out another batch of hypebeasts who dont deserve a pair of grails anyways.

lol at people not wanting to pay retail. im not sure i know 1 person that like retail. 200 bucks at that.

Uhhh duhhhhh!!! not 1 person likes retail but that wont stop most of us from spending that on royals. These swoosh guys sayin its an easy pass now that they're not on swoosh means that it leaves room for those who consider this ,the release of the year. To those who couldn't get these in 07, and those who are readilly willing to go retail and above, or someone like me who considers the royal foams a top 2,3 shoe of all time, remarks about passing bc swoosh wont carry em is infuriating, especially because it was these cats who were posting and boasting about paying 120 and not willing to help others out-i would say 20 pages would be eliminated if we erased posts from swoosh guys boasting-that deserves some trolling:smile:

Still lovin em credible legit swoosh sources-

And big as a mod who posts on here you cant deny that these swoosh guys were lying/spreading misinfo. look back to pages 100-175 to see proof positive.

Dont wanna sound like a hype beast but im really excited for these! these will be my first pair of royal foams. Hope the release isnt to crazy here in the DMV!!

Uhhh duhhhhh!!! not 1 person likes retail but that wont stop most of us from spending that on royals. These swoosh guys sayin its an easy pass now that they're not on swoosh means that it leaves room for those who consider this ,the release of the year. To those who couldn't get these in 07, and those who are readilly willing to go retail and above, or someone like me who considers the royal foams a top 2,3 shoe of all time, remarks about passing bc swoosh wont carry em is infuriating, especially because it was these cats who were posting and boasting about paying 120 and not willing to help others out-i would say 20 pages would be eliminated if we erased posts from swoosh guys boasting-that deserves some trolling:smile:

Still lovin em credible legit swoosh sources-

And big as a mod who posts on here you cant deny that these swoosh guys were lying/spreading misinfo. look back to pages 100-175 to see proof positive.
1. im not a mod. im just a person that approves buy/sell threads
2. if anyone doesnt have the 07s its not because they were hard to get. they were either too young to afford or werent in to foams. im not sure which category you fall under. 07 royals were accessible after release for not too much above retail unti the foam hype hit last yr and the yr before.
3. i do agree. people that gloat the swoosh discount need to grow up. at the same time, it really hasnt been too many people doing it other than the 1 dude that kept saying it over and over and how he knew they were gonna b on swoosh.

Damn i remember the day these first came out when i was in middle school. never had a chance to scoop so it looks like ill be waiting in line at the footlocker saturday morning.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ where you live mayhem, white plains? Only mall i can think of off the bat that has a Journey's and a hot topic is the Galleria or Westchester Mall i think
Queens..........but right now i'm in Penobscot, ME for this release because there are ZERO hypebeasts up here and i'm going to resell these for $$$$$ the day after release to some dudes out in Nebraska cause they get ZERO foam love
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

real talk...those that are passing on these at retail already have the previous releases and aren't bothered by not having these new ones. Pewters are much more appealing to anyone currently owning a pair of royals in good condition or with multiples.
first statement had me
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

and the second statement is TRUTH. luckily I have 2 07s, 1 ds still. not beasting to drop retail on 2011s...but Pewters are def. copped even if at retail

Back
Top Bottom