Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

Any Houston info???

Your best bet is to work the phone lines. Most of the FTLs and FTAs in the big malls should carry them. I know 100% Willowbrook, Northline and Gallo cause I've seen em myself but just call around. You could always go the Mom & Pop route and try Active Athlete, PG, etc also.
I know im copping my pairs from either HOH Galleria or Northline. I was at Shiekhs earlier this afternoon and just so happens I see Michael Beasley, Wes Johnson, some Euro dude and some ugly broad walk in. But anyways one of my boys that worked there showed Beasley the Foams...he seamed not interested. But my boy did tell me they had about 20 pairs there. That dont bother me because I probably wont ever go to Shiekhs for a release.
Mind telling me how come you choose not to go to Shiekhs for a release? The one at the Galleria seemed to be the only store to carry the last couple of cmft max 11's and the staff was pretty friendly as well so I was thinking about heading there first...
Where is HOH located at in the Galleria? I always park a Dillards and walk across the street through neiman marcus I think. Still have yet to see it...

The HOH is downstairs @ the Food Court besides the GameStop. You can walk in though the regular Foot Locker entrance and go to it to your right. As for Shiekh's that location is pretty shady when it comes to major releases like this or the Jordan XI releases. Not only will they get limited stock, they'll hold back inventory from those who aren't in the circle. They were especially slick when the 11/12 CDPs and Space Jams released and there's more than a few stories about the Cool Grey release. HOH is known for getting slick too when major releases come around but they tend to get larger inventory than the Northline HOH though. If you don't have a solid hookup be prepared to either get there mega early or campout when a bigtime release comes if you're going to deal with the Galleria.    

No one wears foams in Cali, i guess thats why most spots are like "Huh, i have no idea if we're getting those."

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by nyrican23

All the Footlockers/Footactions in Westchester County NY are gettin 18-48 pairs.

You in Yonkers man?
Nope, I live about 30 mins north. Cross County and Getty square are suppose to have a decent size run.

Originally Posted by kicks4days

No one wears foams in Cali, i guess thats why most spots are like "Huh, i have no idea if we're getting those."
That's for sure...I've never seen anyone wear foams in LA..including myself.  I have 5 pairs and non of them have seen the nice Cali sunshine.  All I wear are my running shoes and AFI's when I go out.  Kobe's for bball and that's it.

Originally Posted by senor chang

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by senor chang

Don't know if it has been mention yet but

Sac Heads:

Shiekh at Arden Fair has them for sale.

right now?...*heads out tomorrow*
yea they are selling it now.  Black girl that was working there was trying to get me to buy it, but i already have my pair from sneaker st

good lookin out, got my pair today...pics later

as for other info, the footlocker at arden will get about 12 pairs or so...forgot what number but around that....not sure about others

its like the west coast and east coast flip flop inventory numbers for foams and kobes.

east gets 0 love on the more limited kobes. west gets 0 love on foams.

i hope everyone that wants a pair gets a pair.

love this picture!
Penny4-700-SC.jpg

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by kicks4days

That's for sure...I've never seen anyone wear foams in LA..including myself.  I have 5 pairs and non of them have seen the nice Cali sunshine.  All I wear are my running shoes and AFI's when I go out.  Kobe's for bball and that's it.
one day yall are gonna run into s-dubl, he be killing the foams in cali

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^Im still salty you guys (eaastbay) cancelled those pre-orders
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I know. 
frown.gif

I know you can't say how many pairs you have, but is it a lot or a little?
Originally Posted by rukawa005

Hi Ray, could you please check on the availability/stock?  If it's anything like the Kobe VI 3D release then there's no point to even try.. that shoe sold out in like 20 seconds!
The Kobe VI 3D release was a limited release, so our stock was extremely limited for them.  The Royal Foams are a general release, so the stock numbers are a lot higher than what we had for the 3Ds.  You really can not compare these two releases to each other, since the Royal Foams will be available in many places around the US, where as the 3Ds were not.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by bigj505

yea there were a lot of detailed pics for comparison. the soles are more frosty than str8 ice but i like them anyways.
they just may appear to have a blue tint because of the foam material coming through
Now i actually went and picked mine up to have a look before posting that, they look tinted to me. Thought they were doing that to all ice soles to prevent yellowing. Maybe i'm seeing things....

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^Im still salty you guys (eaastbay) cancelled those pre-orders
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I know. 
frown.gif

I know you can't say how many pairs you have, but is it a lot or a little?
Originally Posted by rukawa005

Hi Ray, could you please check on the availability/stock?  If it's anything like the Kobe VI 3D release then there's no point to even try.. that shoe sold out in like 20 seconds!
The Kobe VI 3D release was a limited release, so our stock was extremely limited for them.  The Royal Foams are a general release, so the stock numbers are a lot higher than what we had for the 3Ds.  You really can not compare these two releases to each other, since the Royal Foams will be available in many places around the US, where as the 3Ds were not.

EastbayRep - Ray
that's good to know - thanks ray!

Anyone have any San Diego info? I pretty much called almost every FL and FA here and NONE of em are gettin the foams...Help!

now that i think about it didn't Nike & Penny Hardaway have a contractual conflict due to his signature line. Can someone shed some light on this?

Originally Posted by youngcurse

now that i think about it didn't Nike & Penny Hardaway have a contractual conflict due to his signature line. Can someone shed some light on this?

It can't be anything that we should worry about, Nike obviously is still releasing foam 1's. That's all I care about. I actually found 1 store that ISN'T selling these. Lol. Sometimes its good to live in NYC.

Damn, this thread is starting to pump out pages now! And it seems like the swoosh discount is flip flopping everyday, one says it is, the other says no. Maybe it'll go down to a coin flip in the final seconds?

Regardless, these will be bought.

Smh I unds'ed my pair today and the right shoe is squeakin in the front already.....I wish I didn't trade my worn 07 pair for a vnds dmp 11

i still got my pair from 07 nds and wasnt gonna pull the trigger on these but for 150 i couldnt pass.... i luv working at finish line!

Back
Top Bottom