Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

I only want the grapes
happy.gif

My grapes are still DS but Ive always wanted some Laneys. I'll try to cop if this pack does release but I wont stress myself.

My grapes are still DS but Ive always wanted some Laneys. I'll try to cop if this pack does release but I wont stress myself.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

weren't the Laney's one of the first retro+ colorways???

But why packs?

If JB were smart, they're not, but if they were....they'd release these separately and charge $175 for both

Disagree with your last statement.

People hawk Grapes, correct?  With that said, if you want them, you have to buy the WHOLE pack. (Unless of course you hit up eBay or the forums)

With that said, you HAVE to pay $310 or whatever packs run to get the Grapes, assuming you only want the Grapes.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

weren't the Laney's one of the first retro+ colorways???

But why packs?

If JB were smart, they're not, but if they were....they'd release these separately and charge $175 for both

Disagree with your last statement.

People hawk Grapes, correct?  With that said, if you want them, you have to buy the WHOLE pack. (Unless of course you hit up eBay or the forums)

With that said, you HAVE to pay $310 or whatever packs run to get the Grapes, assuming you only want the Grapes.

two for me! laneys would be great for a GSWarriors game. and grapes.. are grapes. keep the pricetag friendly please jb. (you guys probably wont though SMH)

two for me! laneys would be great for a GSWarriors game. and grapes.. are grapes. keep the pricetag friendly please jb. (you guys probably wont though SMH)

Wont be suprised if these release seeing that the black/silver 5s are getting the retro treatment soon, I wonder if they will be with/without the 23

Wont be suprised if these release seeing that the black/silver 5s are getting the retro treatment soon, I wonder if they will be with/without the 23

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I was just thinking the same thing, so it might be a chance there coming out in a package..

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I was just thinking the same thing, so it might be a chance there coming out in a package..

Back
Top Bottom