RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

man i love this thread!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

haven't ran this much since high school and it feels good to be back

I plan on breaking that number 15 spot tomorrow
laugh.gif

man i love this thread!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

haven't ran this much since high school and it feels good to be back

I plan on breaking that number 15 spot tomorrow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

so... what is everybody currently training for? especially those of you in the top 5. marathon? half?

Just for fun but I might actually run one of those 5k, 10k, etc... runs they have here in LA once in a while.

so... what is everybody currently training for? especially those of you in the top 5. marathon? half?

Just for fun but I might actually run one of those 5k, 10k, etc... runs they have here in LA once in a while.

CIM (full) in December using the Nikeplus Coach Intermediate 2 program.  I just joined the challenge in 7th place (phreak) so hopefully if I get to my long run of 14 miles this weekend, I might be close to cracking top 5!  Good luck to all!

Tim (phreak)

CIM (full) in December using the Nikeplus Coach Intermediate 2 program.  I just joined the challenge in 7th place (phreak) so hopefully if I get to my long run of 14 miles this weekend, I might be close to cracking top 5!  Good luck to all!

Tim (phreak)

Really want to do this, I can get the shoes for a decent price, but I really do not want an IPHONE.  I went to price Ipods tonite, is all this apple stuff expensive like this????   Online, instore, or where ever all this stuff is just ridiculous.  Is there a cheaper alternative.  I mean I can get a cheap mp3 player for 20 bucks at walmart.  What gives????

Really want to do this, I can get the shoes for a decent price, but I really do not want an IPHONE.  I went to price Ipods tonite, is all this apple stuff expensive like this????   Online, instore, or where ever all this stuff is just ridiculous.  Is there a cheaper alternative.  I mean I can get a cheap mp3 player for 20 bucks at walmart.  What gives????

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

I didn't want to use my nicer stuff while running so I bought a used 2nd generation iPod nano for 15 bucks off eBay. Also bought the kit for $30.Not that big of an investment, IMO.

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

I didn't want to use my nicer stuff while running so I bought a used 2nd generation iPod nano for 15 bucks off eBay. Also bought the kit for $30.Not that big of an investment, IMO.

Great thread
pimp.gif
Bought the sensor today so I can't wait to get started.

Just curious, what does everyone do to warm-up before a run?

Great thread
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by patent leather

Great thread
pimp.gif

stretch 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by patent leather

Great thread
pimp.gif

stretch 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom