Rush Limbaugh: We need segregated buses

^^^You can not like it wall you want, I'm just pointing it out. Myself and a few others in the thread just find it funny that the liberal audiencecan't pick up on it, and take him literally. He's a sensationalist, he makes money by being controversial and using "shock value" to getpeople talking. In his own, sensationalist way, he is attempting to point out what he views as a double standard. At the same time, he is purposfully trying toget under the skin of people like yourself, to get you all worked up, because he most likely finds it funny that there are idiots who will actually take hisrant as literal as possible. The average person can figure this out quite easily.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

"Tell Rush Limbaugh to get off my _s, it's 2010, not 1864"
They didn't have buses in 1864...

laugh.gif
not a hov fan i take it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Oh i know i'm stereotyping, i did it on purpose. That's just how low i think of them. I don't care what anyone else in the world is saying about anything else right now. I didn't say anything about all rush listeners, i made my specific target group pretty clear. If you want to defend those thousands out of millions you speak of, be my guest. I won't, and i won't care.
I agree that there are crazies on both sides. I apologize if I came at you hard, but I am a centrist and NT needs balance when you have posters like OP trying to start controversy using sources that are worse than Fox, MSNBC and even Rush himself. As for Rush, I can care less what he says, I don't listen to him; but I tuned in for a while to see what the fuss is all about. And I heard enough to know the guy is a sarcastic bastard that says extreme things to get his point across.
You just defended Rush like you said you won't... OP isn't starting controversy. He's just linking a story on NT. We all know who started the controversy.

Get a clue dude. You NT liberal sheep are predictable.

\/- Don't worry essential, I have seen your liberal rants and I know you're a sheep and an uneducated one at that.
Says the guy who says he will not defend this piece of crap but goes on to defend him anyway.. I am the uneducated one, while you defend this sorry excuse for a human being like he is a good person....

Its funny how liberals are sheep but those who are Conservative cannot be sheep at all... Go sit down.........

Go to the corner son. The neos are sheep as well, but you libs are so lock headed you are even more brainwashed than the neos and you can't even see it. I am not defending the man, I am attacking the argument made. It is from a liberal attack site and twisted to get the desired result, same as all you are fussing over about the neos doing. I don't care for the guy or the way he delivers his message, but I at least have the intellect to see what is going on.

You're really smart bro.. nice job with that! way to go kid!

So outta left field, we have a black on white crime/beating/wutever. And hypothetically speaking, we're gonna go with the assumption that it actually wasracially motivated. This ++%% has been goin on for years working in favor of caucasians. I have nothing against any race. I hate racism. But NOW we wanna geton the radio and make bold statements? Would you all happen to remember a man by the name of Brandon McClelland? (If not, here) Oh but we didn't insult our George Bush. It has nothing to do with the president. It has to dowith these ppl as ppl in general. Whatever the reason may have been, it was a conflict within that individual that didn't want the boy sitting next to him.Clearly the other dude just jumped in cuz he wanted to look like he had the juice. But nonetheless, Rush is just looking for another reason to bash ourpresident. Is he gonna blame Obama when his daughter(Rush's) drops a tape getting smashed by a gang of dudes? No, of course not. It doesn't make sense.Obama isn't to blame for everybody's actions. It would be absurd to think that.

..And we have white cops kiilling innocent black civilians. Talk about that too Rush, nah wouldn't think so.

Originally Posted by J Burner

^^^You can not like it wall you want, I'm just pointing it out. Myself and a few others in the thread just find it funny that the liberal audience can't pick up on it, and take him literally. He's a sensationalist, he makes money by being controversial and using "shock value" to get people talking. In his own, sensationalist way, he is attempting to point out what he views as a double standard. At the same time, he is purposfully trying to get under the skin of people like yourself, to get you all worked up, because he most likely finds it funny that there are idiots who will actually take his rant as literal as possible. The average person can figure this out quite easily.

I highly disagree. It's incredibly irresponsible what he does.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

You guys realize that guys like Limbaugh, Beck and O'Reilly are basically characters/actors that say outrageous things to generate attention and publicity?

There's a reason why these guys are super rich and super popular. They know how to fool with the public's emotions.

Yea, but the thing is half of America takes them seriously. The thing is they guys are make comedy show's like The Daily Show, or the Colbert Report butfeign seriousness.

Originally Posted by J Burner

^^^You can not like it wall you want, I'm just pointing it out. Myself and a few others in the thread just find it funny that the liberal audience can't pick up on it, and take him literally. He's a sensationalist, he makes money by being controversial and using "shock value" to get people talking. In his own, sensationalist way, he is attempting to point out what he views as a double standard. At the same time, he is purposfully trying to get under the skin of people like yourself, to get you all worked up, because he most likely finds it funny that there are idiots who will actually take his rant as literal as possible. The average person can figure this out quite easily.

70635619e2246017d23d41a46a3db155ef359f8.jpg

- get off it my man....

- i listen to Rush 3-5 times a week. mostly for the
laugh.gif
's and
smh.gif
's, but to also get the enemies point of view. i also listen to Schnitt and Michael Savage for the same reasons. that "liberals just take his commentsliterally" argument is so weak. ive listened to Rush long enough to see his game. sure, his rants do have a sarcastic tone to them, but just as youconservatives love to point out how liberals take it the wrong way so do a gang of harcore conservatives. which is what most of his fanbase is based off of(and what rush is betting on).
- and thats the scary part. its those bone head conservatives that take his comments literally and act on them, some even going through their day treatingeveryday people as if they act just like Rush describes.

- ive seen it many times before. something makes headlines in the media in favor of the other side and he comes up with all of these scenarios and hypotheticalsituations, *wink,wink*. and while its all supposed to be sarcastic some one acts on exactly what he said. then he comes back with his hands in the air allinnocent on his show with a "i told you so", with his "look what the public is saying" bit
grin.gif

- you dont listen to Rush eh? whatever, i think you're lying. not only that, i bet you listen to Michael Savage and/or Schnitt, probably frequent theHannity forums too. you dont think up the trash you spew on NT all by yourself. and many times the same BS i see you post here is the same nonsense that wasdiscussed that day on one of those 3 radio programs i named.....i wonder why?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

- and dont try and pick my words apart. what i say cant be labeled as liberal or conservative. i listen/watch them all. Savage, Schnitt, Madow, Olberman,Rush.......and i think they all have rose colored glasses on. but unlike those silly enough to label themselves as a liberal or conservative i like to think onmy own, take both sides, look at the evidence for myself and come up with my own conclusions.

roll.gif
you know what i find HILARIOUS though? is when those nutjob conservative radicals calls in to agree with them, starts going off into the deep end, and they cut the call short. Michael Savage (you can tell) dont evenlike his listeners, and thinks they're idiots.....or at least not on his level.

- maaaan, and when Michael Savage got put on that banned from Britain list
laugh.gif
, my dude was HEATED!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CoostheDonDini

his radio show makes me dislike white ppl, and its hard cuz Im def'ly half white
laugh.gif

- you shouldnt look at it that way. he has quite a few minority listeners as well. they call in from time to time. its not really a black white thing. theyplay it to their advantage, and use it when they can, but that really ot it. and actually thinking of it like that gives them a win
ohwell.gif

I'm curious though to some of these liberal nutjobs you guys speak of. As colorful as Olberman and some of those guys get, it's never on the level thatthe right does it, inciting hatred.

I'm curious though to some of these liberal nutjobs you guys speak of. As colorful as Olberman and some of those guys get, it's never on the level that the right does it, inciting hatred.
Good point. At least the liberals want to HEAL the divided nation. These clowns on the right wish to divide the country, and then create even morehatred by spouting non substantive, stereotypical nonsense.

I'm curious though to some of these liberal nutjobs you guys speak of. As colorful as Olberman and some of those guys get, it's never on the level that the right does it, inciting hatred.
I agree. you don't see liberals encouraging and advocating murder at anywhere near the level conservatives do. (like tiller the abortionist)

Don't you know it is all equal.. Because Conservatives do it, Liberals must do it at the same if not higher frequency... This has been the MO of modernConservative Ideology for a while. Do awful things and try to project your messed up tone onto Liberals as if you are not doing it but they are. Like race.."The "Liberal Drive By Media" keeps bringing up race and want to marginalize all criticism of Obama as racism".. But who is the one who isconstantly bringing up race? The tea-bag crowds, Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, Savage, etc.... If you constantly want to bring up race, and accuse a man ofWidespread Racism (Obama) when he is clearly NOT RACIST. Sorry if I question your motives (of conservatives) but they are 100% fishy..

Back
Top Bottom