Ryan Sheckler Rockin' JB Gear...

Ok well I know not many people probably watch the Life of Ryan show, but I do so just to let all of you know tonight on the show he was wearing the aquahoodie, also a III hoodie red and white...But then on the ground strategically placed he had some cement 3's or 4's...I know I shouldn't bespeculating but it was looking pretty crazy cause i've never seen him wear anything jordan ever before and he had a lot on tonight..What is everyone'sthoughts???

eek.gif
People wear Jordans!?!?!?

It really seemed like Jordan must've paid for advertising in this episode. He rocked a jordan sweater at all times, and ya during the conversation I thinkthere were some Spizikes placed perfectly in the clip and they seemed completely out of place.

I highly doubt JB would be advertising on Life of Ryan

he is probably just a fan of the brand like the rest of us

UNC players wears Jordan tops and bottoms for EVERY GAME. Most of them wears Air Jordan shoes, and you're not amazed by that?

NO, because they go to UNC and obviously are going to wear JB at all times...But the fact that I have never in my life seen Ryan Sheckler wear anything JB andthis episode he was rockin' it like he's Fat Joe was just weird to me and seemed like an advert. That's all i'm saying.

Ok I understand it may not be that weird that he is rockin' the JB gear, he is friends with P-Rod...maybe that's his new influence. But these picturesare from the show tonight and show that he was rockin' different gear and the shoes look placed for and Advert.

3fe36dee1c054b5ba7f248c6ecf0f878bae2034e.jpg

4461691c4eac44eff18e84990c4b51c0001266f2.jpg

41f269f1bd490a194e0e11f52c53418afe6d7fa1.jpg

df2164114fab4becfef03be773d81c181a7a72a5.jpg

70c1661f4aa34ee2f6095ef14e31114b191b05c4.jpg

lame....
i heard jb was dropping skateing shoes..????????????
could this mean this #!@ is gonna have his signature shoe with jordan?????????
what evers punk %** white boy..

that show is all about product placement...The gear was probably sent to him by JB...just like when Run was wearing JB gear....

Still that is suprising because when i saw the old episodes i wondered if this dude would ever wear JB.

Millions watch this show so it will be kinda cool if you see the skater kids loyal to the jumpman.

JORDAN NU Retro 1's

i noticed that too. Becaue in past episodes people have handed him hats from another company and he said he cant wear it he is contractually obligated not towear it. So if he is wearing JB stuff we will most likely be hearing something about it soon.

I noticed all this last night as well, except the shoes aren't 3's or 4's. Their Spiz'ikes.

No disrespect to Ryan as a person or a skater, but his show is terrible. He wines about wanting to be "normal" all the time. Guess what? If youwant to be "normal" do not sign a contract with MTV for ___ amount of episodes having cameras around 24/7. It's that simple. In regards to Ryanwearing Brand Jordan, whether it is an endorsement or casual, Congratulations!

-NF

Back
Top Bottom