Ryan Sheckler Rockin' JB Gear...

Originally Posted by ijapino

Doesn't mean anything.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

or is this some master conspiracy to merge sb with jordan brand in the future...
first came dmp, then bmp now we have bocu packs
af1 fusions.....

you can see how there marketing direction has been in the past..i dont know for sure but this seems likely..imo

this doesn't mean $$%.

he can wear whatever he wants as far as jordan brand because AS OF THIS moment, they have no skate brand.

the guy who said people were handing him hats to wear, no, thats incorrect.

in one of the 1st episodes, his dad handed him some spy optic sunglasses, and he couldnt wear those because he's an oakley rider, two competing companiesin the same market.

as long as JB doesn't have a skate brand, he can wear that clothes as he please.

and the spizike's, did anyone think that maybe the crew cleaned up his room a bit before they shot the shot?

I will admit though, he did wear a ton of JB in that episode.

Who cares what he was wearing. The real surprise is that his lame show is still on television. That kid is living the good life...he's got money, fame, anddespite his parent's divorce, he seems to have a pretty good family life, yet all he can seem to do is whine about how he wants to be "normal".Give me a break dude, people would kill to have what you have.

Originally Posted by Scrima86

Ok well I know not many people probably watch the Life of Ryan show, but I do so just to let all of you know tonight on the show he was wearing the aqua hoodie, also a III hoodie red and white...But then on the ground strategically placed he had some cement 3's or 4's...I know I shouldn't be speculating but it was looking pretty crazy cause i've never seen him wear anything jordan ever before and he had a lot on tonight..What is everyone's thoughts???
what it means is that him and his cronies like JB stuff, i have seen him purchase it before

Originally Posted by ocmemoahm

lame....
i heard jb was dropping skateing shoes..????????????
could this mean this #!@ is gonna have his signature shoe with jordan?????????
what evers punk %** white boy..

roll.gif

such rage

Didn't Gentry mention on that video that they were going to be adding a few other skater's to their roster?

I don't know why I can't ask a simple question on here without people getting so upset about it...I'm sorry that I wanted to know what people thinkabout something...To all the people hating and saying it doesn't mean $#!&, just move past the post and on with the rest of your miserable life....Notto be mean but it just gets annoying sometimes ya know?

Maybe his PlanB teammate PRod hooked him up. Or maybe it is just product placement like everyone is saying.

That's what I was saying it probably has something to do with P-Rod cause they are on Plan B...That has to be it, but just because I never saw him in itbefore on the show and all of a sudden last night he was just rockin' a lot seemed out of place to me like extremely noticeable to me...I mean noticeableto make a post about it and be hated on about...

it was funny because as soon as i saw my friend at school today he told me that he thought of me when he was watching it. thats when you know you have aproblem, when others are thinking of you when seeing other people wearing JB.
smile.gif
smh.gif

Holy Crap! People wearing Jordans on TV?

I saw my man Jerry Seinfield rocking some heat the other night doing stand up. Word is the Lakers are going to give him a 10 day after they saw Billy Crystalsign with the Yankees.
laugh.gif

Move along hater extrordinaire...It's hard for you to think outside the box when your such a square huh?

dude is just biting on what p-rod was doing for a while now (sporting jordan clothing with his signature sb's)...he can afford it so idk...
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom