San Antonio NT's Come in...

in daniels car its me dan and jai jai and ucasta. i say we hit up the outlet in katy to see what they got!

We can meet at my house at 8:30am "thats 9:00am" SNEAKS UP TIME. All the cars can be parked in my driveway. If you don't have directions to myplace. " Kill Yourself".

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

" Kill Yourself".
roll.gif

And all I wanna know is when we're gonna hit up the waffle house.

keeping it latin

merry xmas, ill be celebrating it tonight, in nica we always celebrated xmas eve, xmas day was to jus be laaazy
ill be in the SOUFFFFF off of southcross,

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

We can meet at my house at 8:30am "thats 9:00am" SNEAKS UP TIME. All the cars can be parked in my driveway. If you don't have directions to my place. " Kill Yourself".
Someone please send me JaiJai's address via PM so I can meet you guys there. Thanks.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Also, whats the deal with Dairy Queen in Seguin, can you all meet me there??

FROM 1-5 TOMORROW
NO NEED TO BRING ANYTHING THIS IS NOT A SNEAKSUP MEETING JUST TO CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY

damn i gotta wake up early for that one,
tomorrows gonna be a good day, i got a party with the jack daniels rep and some other liq providers. *smoking pimp hat face*
and on friday i will be djing at metropark in the new part of la cantera, from 2-6 if any of yall are at the mall,
if not kona right after *goggles* (macs dont load the smileys on the reply, dunno why)

Merry Christmas SA Sneaks Up. this is the season of giving and reflecting upon what is importantin in life. may you and your loved ones have a good 2009... besafe

Originally Posted by iborroel

I must have been successful in killing myself since I now have JaiJai's address.

^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
....well done my friend..

Happy birth of Jesus Christ to all.....
pimp.gif
.... Who plan's on rollingout to "La Casa de Padua"...

We are going to stop by Freds on the way home from Megans Dads house.

Im going to guess about 4 or so?

JUST A WARNING- get to my house too late, you might get stuck with bottled water and leftover food. If you need to call for directions LMK.

sorry fred wont me making by the house but as always thanks for the invite. just want to say merry christmas to all and be safe!!!! see you at jai jai's onsunday!

Back
Top Bottom