San Antonio NT's Come in...

LOL.... I was trying to make it all chill... Omar and G are some instigators....
roll.gif

[size=5 pnts]LOLZ....

where am i at, its 2:30am ima at eagle pass, just finished djing and had a real goodtime,

the bartender with the nice rack, got me thinking its gonna be a better night....

i replied to this saltine cookie, but my phone was bugging... so let me see if i can post from there...

i (REAL TALK) think this is karma coming back to get me, the white male coming back to hunt me for slaying all his females....(casper borrows a rosary fromJAIJAI and starts praying)

[size=3 pnts]Santa maria [size=2 pnts]madre de dios [size=1 pnts]ruega por nosotros los pecadores....[/size][/size][/size][/size]

I'm sorry I just couldnt wait...I found some pics of your "MVP"

Here's one with you in the picture

Oh my bad.... thats not you in the picture

Ok heres y'all together

Such a Cute couple

I admit I was wrong she's pretty hot..... but dont know if Lindsay Robinson would be happy about you showing pictures of her on Niketalk. And the slayingcomments, I dont know about that either.
laugh.gif

Also I've been thinking you were right when you said my avy is real "joto" I think I need one that is really"joto"
wink.gif

whoa whoa whoa...........Fail alert

minus points......that pic is owned and property for jaijai84
frown.gif

and that pic is from the classic sneaks up photo shop war of 2008. No Dice!!!!

[size=3 pnts]This doggie lolz, Wow, ur a character,

i see the real u coming out.

post pics of my chick, and of course one of her and her 9ay bestfriend, of course u would be intrested in him. u got a good eye to spot your kind

then me and my girls in miami....hmmmm were there any more pics you liked in my profile??
in the words of jay-z "If I wasn't me I'd probably jock me too "

so i appreciate the compliments, its just flattering....

but u seem very intrested in me, even wanting to see pics of me, since pics of my chick wasnt enough for you,

and asking all these questions bout me, is this a dating show??

Let me answer some questions for u,
I was born in fl,
Lived off and on in MIA and Nicaragua (central America not Africa ******)

Most of my fam and friends went to UF

I could've gone to UF, but I wanted to do sumtn diff and joined the military,

Been to gainsville many times,

Actually been to South Bend and seen touchdown Jesus,

I've Traveled all over the US and central america,
im going to school as we speak, and got more IT/INTEL/CNA/CNE/DNI/Open source/SIGINT/DNA training than pretty much anyone who went to school for it,

I like the color green, enjoy long walks on the beach and watching the notebook.

Am i your match?

If not try eharmony...

Fyi, djing is a hobby, something I enjoy doing, something i do for fun, and if im making money out of it, why not.

my career is what all these companies keep offering me 6figures for, so keep running your mouth, like you know me,

and what about mrs robinson? are you gonna be the b!!tch here and turn around and rat on me, wow dude, step your game up, or just your manhood,
but its funny to me, cuz lindsay lurks on nt more than u lurk on brady quinns genitals

i just want to thank you for entertaining me, its real funny to me, everyone in sa enjoys this...

you said i was studying you , lolz, its funny u say that im sorry i pay atention to detail and acknowledge your lame post, and am aware of your 9ay tendencies,and 9ay avy,

yup u got me there

and you bringing the old pic back, word to dunkman16 aka properlive....

lolz, whats next ? this pic???

l_4a684663e81e3dc5e09e6157eea4640f.jpg

has it been made clear to you? no countdown packs for you here,

sooo keep on posting landmosters somewhere else, and goodluck tryna find ur shoes...[/size]

Casper lookin like David Ortiz (no Romo) and smashing that outta the park!!!

And yes, I am determined to watch that movie, I could go see it on the northside and not invite anyone, but I was trying to be a nice dude.

post pics of my chick, and of course one of her and her 9ay bestfriend, of course u would be intrested in him. u got a good eye to spot your kind

I dont know man...Most girls especially white girls if you are working it right put their man in their profile pic(or a picof themselves) not their "joto" friend.

laugh.gif
Whats part of the game is that????
laugh.gif

Now I see why you are so angry at 9ay people.

u-mad1.jpg

I'd be angry too doggie
laugh.gif

and what about mrs robinson? are you gonna be the b!!tch here and turn around and rat on me, wow dude, step your game up, or just your manhood,
but its funny to me, cuz lindsay lurks on nt more than u lurk on brady quinns genitals

Whoa hombre I never said I going to rat you out. But I thought you got so much swag you can easily get another stunna as yournumber 1 on your team? Santa Claus?
laugh.gif
You scared playboy ?You ain'tscared ha,You know how to play it ha,I know you ain't just gonna let a $#^@ come and punk you ha,Stunt and front you ha,Straight up run you ha
laugh.gif

So your girl lurks on Niketalk,ha? So either you are lying about all the slaying different girls or lying about your girl lurking on Niketalk,ha? Or maybe yourgirl has such low self-esteem he doesnt care,ha? Or maybe she's cheating on you ha? Which one is it?

Actually please dont explain I dont want more of this.

Let me answer some questions for u,
I was born in fl,
Lived off and on in MIA and Nicaragua (central America not Africa ******)

Most of my fam and friends went to UF

I could've gone to UF, but I wanted to do sumtn diff and joined the military,

Been to gainsville many times,

Actually been to South Bend and seen touchdown Jesus,

I've Traveled all over the US and central america,
im going to school as we speak, and got more IT/INTEL/CNA/CNE/DNI/Open source/SIGINT/DNA training than pretty much anyone who went to school for it,

I like the color green, enjoy long walks on the beach and watching the notebook.

Am i your match?

If not try eharmony...

Fyi, djing is a hobby, something I enjoy doing, something i do for fun, and if im making money out of it, why not.

my career is what all these companies keep offering me 6figures for, so keep running your mouth, like you know me,

That sounds like BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH to me

What are you my puppet?
2519336558_493a83b355.jpg

"I'm a real boy"

Showing me your girls breasts when I ask for pics..SMH

Why are you so insecure Rod? It's okay!All your friends know what kind of guy you are.Why do you have to try to prove it to me? You dont know me, think ofme as your"friendly ghost"....This all just fun and games to me.
laugh.gif

In fact my man A OK23 predicted it exactly..4th round TKO

I wasted 1 hr of my life that I'll never get back on the this guy

I'm getting off the computer. I'm going go to outside go to the park with my girl. Its a beautiful day . I might go the gym and shoot some hoops. Isuggest yo get off the computer and work on your @$%^ game so Lindsay feels closer to you and doesnt have to put "joto" guys in her profile pic.
laugh.gif

P.S.

Thank you for my new avy

I love it and I love you too
wink.gif

^^^
yawn_im_bored-178.gif

im not mad at your kind, you be you, i appreciate the avy,
i dont think theres anything else to say,
besides ive seen zero pics of u , and your "girl", i guess your the giver and hes the catcher.

Back
Top Bottom