San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

I saw we switch up it for a change...

Fri - Pre-party
Sat - SneaksUp 3
Sun - Recover/Relax. (out of towners have a full day to drive home)
My thoughts exactly..... but then again I'm only noob...
wink.gif

Oh yeah by the way... Friday (tomorrow) the 16th.... I am down with going to the Rampage game... Its $1 beer night...

AMC Theatres Huebner Oaks 24

11075 Interstate Highway 10 West, San Antonio, TX 78230

8:30pm

Thats where I will be.

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Thats where I will be.
hrrm and what movie again... Thats right around the corner...

Yes stop questioning it, because that's why nothing ever get done:
mad.gif

Sneaks Up 2009 May 23, 2009 (Saturday)

FYI: Ill be at Bar 11 tomorrow night!

lets have it at poteet flea market there is already a band and peeps with gator head boots LOL !!! GONNA GET IN TOUCH WITH AN ENERGY DRINK REP HOPEFULLY ON SAT(FINGERS CROSSED)....JAI JAI I MAY NEED A ROSARY SOO HOOK IT UP

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

Yes stop questioning it, because that's why nothing ever get done:
mad.gif

Sneaks Up 2009 May 23, 2009 (Saturday)

FYI: Ill be at Bar 11 tomorrow night!

god luck at bar11, stopped by last week, both of the djs are my boys, get ready, word to this video

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Originally Posted by balinonabudget210

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

^^^ damn this is getting good.. you guys have to much time on your hands . now back to some real $#!T so who's going to the movies tommorrow !!! lol j/k. so when are we meeting up again???
lol toooo much time. and no more meetups, dont remember who but its almost feb and we gots nuttin. sneaksup 3 is dead. how bout we just talk about carvaning to the dallas show?
ohwell.gif

I wouldn't write off the show just yet. Sometimes the best things happen while under pressure.
But i totally feel where you're coming from. Having an excuse to "meetup" with the fellas
is great, but we can't lose sight of what brought us together in the first place. I'm not trying to
call anybody out because we're all in this together. Bottom line is, we need to get our a55es
in gear. I've discussed a few rough ideas for the flyer with Ucasta, but without a location, date and time
there is no flyer. So if you claim "sneaks up" or rep it in your "sig", please bring something to the table.
if not, kill yourself.

G THANK U/.................

AND THE SHOW AINT DEAD .......BUT THE REASON FOR MEET UPS TO SAY THE SAME THING.....IS POINT LESS .

WE HAVE BEEN WORKING ON A PLACE...AND ONCE WE FIND ONE WE WILL HAVE A MEET UP.....

AND AS FOR THAT DATE ....IT AINT ON SATURDAY.......

IT WILL REMAIN ON SUNDAY......PERIOD

COST AND WHAT DAVID SAID " TO HARD TO GET SATURDAY OFFF"...

SO ONCE WE FIND A PLACE WE WILL HAVE A DATE AND TIME ....ME AND UCASTA HAVE BEEN WORKING ON IT.....ITS HARD AS HELL TO TRY AND TALK TO PLACES DURING THEHOLIDAYS/......

AND HOW DOES IT LOOK TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT CHECKS THREW THIS FOURM .......THAT WE CANT EVEN GET ITTOGETHER..........THE ONLY THING THAT SHOULD GO ON HERE IS WHEN AND WERE ............AND WE DONT HAVE THAT YET SO JUST STOP...........POSTING....... STUFF THATAINT OFFICIAL........
sick.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

^^^^^that must be hard switching up font sizes and colors to make a statement.
It's NOT gonna happen on a saturday because the cost of renting a venue on that day is expensive! It will be held on a SUNDAY unless, like what Normsays, we take it back to the Ingram GYM.

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^^that must be hard switching up font sizes and colors to make a statement.
It's NOT gonna happen on a saturday because the cost of renting a venue on that day is expensive! It will be held on a SUNDAY unless, like what Norm says, we take it back to the Ingram GYM.

YEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP....................

Thats where I will be.

catching the 10:45 showing at the palladium with one of my homeboys if anyone wants to join us.

Originally Posted by crushgruve

Thats where I will be.

catching the 10:45 showing at the palladium with one of my homeboys if anyone wants to join us.

thats where im gonna catch it as welll.......................

Originally Posted by T21D

Welcome George! What's been going on since Lord's kitchen?

Tip- don't start a thread by asking stupid questions like "san antonio niketalkers- where's some good shops" and or " barbershops in San Antonio". This is what you'll get-
alien.gif
devil.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
, and
mad.gif

I don't think I will be asking dumb $#@ question about a barbershop, that's done at home, Wahl balding clippers. On a Saturday in May would be hard dueto graduations, graduation parties, and end of school year functions.

not going to quote all that other junk....but lame

right fred liking the all caps red letters though.

bridewars movie or nothing. BIG overrated! that's diddy's fault though.

If the majority is voting for Sunday, then that is fine, but
I just think the excuses to have it on that day are pretty lame.
Can't get off work 4 months, 7 days in advance?! or take
1 sick day for the show?!
And for the more important issue, COST...
Isn't that the reason for having a
bbq plate benefit/fundraiser(s), to raise money
for a bigger and better show?
Lets just have it at the Venue again.

FOURM .......

sick.gif
OUCH

If Im not mistaken the 23rd is memorial day weekend which IMO will not be good because a lot folks travel out of town plus as somebody previously mentionedmany graduation parties. I would suggest early April before the Fiesta activities but whatever you all suggest.

I don't think switching up the date of the show would be entirely a bad idea but if the majority rules to continue in the tradition of a Sunday event thenthat's cool as well. If the cost of doing the show on a Saturday is significantly higher than on a Sunday, we have no other option but to do what is mosteconomically feasible (even Sneak's Up isn't recession proof fella's). If we could establish a target date and or weekend for our event thingswould start rolling along a lot smoother. I haven't spoken to Joe or Ucasta but if they are indeed looking into a larger space to house us, it's a mustwe get on the ball and start raising /contributing monetary contribution instead of the constant bickering that seems to be hampering our goal. Let's stepit up fella's, the show's only a few months away and a lot of question are yet to be answered.

Back
Top Bottom