San Antonio NT's Come in...

**fyi: last post was ment to be posted like a page ago towards aj fanatic, sidekick fail
Me lindsay and jesus juan went to bar11 after we stopped by posh (preachers gif) I SAY COT DAAAAAANMMMMM(/preacher gif)
lets jus say 4 ratas we're tryna fight me lolz, long story, but ya.....
Estelle at (edit) ANTRO next weekend, and I was talkn to the promoters from there and he was telln me bout sumtn comin up soon.....

L23J making an apperence somewhere...hmmmmmmm

i know i'v been a lurker for a while but droppn 2cents anyway we need to meeet up some where there r NNOO!!! DISTRACTIONS so everyone can keep there mindstraight and some where we can argue and agree opinions that may be made , dave you this ...............ROUND TABLE MEETING .................

^^damn horeman ur up late!
Im at some after party bunch of lame-o's
But lets keep sunday at jims for for REAL TALK

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

^^^lol well u were an instructor, so I kno u kno more bout being a 1n4, but I did a lot when I was in (when I was at work lol) ,

As fas the show it has to be on a sunday, any location is gonna be open on a sat, nt eh prices will be a lot higher, and since they're prob gonna be open for reg business the place would hurry us up, n jus be able since they gotta be back to normal that night, sunday is a more lax and family day,it jus works out best,that's that ,

nah I'm just teasing. I know you guys get a lot more training now. I got a lot of that but I've been stuck with this special ops $$#* so I'mconstantly gone either on some exercise or some deployment. But I'm looking forward to working there and get to use all this training I've gotten.

those are sweet nice find i guess ill pick those up for alanis!!!lol j/k funds are low right now i think you should jump on them they look clean as hell. youcan sell them to me when they dont fit him.^^^

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

so how the hell was the movie?

no spoilers though

my opinion is a bit bias since i'm a huge biggie and bad boy fan, but i thought the flick was pretty damn good. dude that played biggie was on point andconcert scenes got the audience going. we all know the outcome in the end, but the writers/producers did a great job showing you the normal everyday strugglesof his life.

Good meet up fellas... My burger and onion rings were ooozing with grease!!!!!!
pimp.gif

The blog has been made... PM me if you need the login info...

http://sasneaksup.blogspot.com/

It will get updated every time a new update about the show gets made...

Telly - since you didn't know...

http://absentimental1905.blogspot.com/

Yea what jakey said.if you wanna post just get at us for the log in info,it would be interesting to see everyones different posts.good meet up.missed youkinfolk.

Very productive meetup fellas. Got a lot of main details ironed out and I'm l
really liking the direction the shows heading in. I'm workin'
good looks on the blog Jake. I'll do a quick banner for it. maybe switch it up every so often.

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Very productive meetup fellas. Got a lot of main details ironed out and I'm l
really liking the direction the shows heading in. I'm workin'
good looks on the blog Jake. I'll do a quick banner for it. maybe switch it up every so often.
Please do...

Good look on the Blog Jake. That was the most productive meeting in the history of the Sneak's Up Family. Let's make this %+$ happin fella's...

Glad this is starting to take shape.
Pops is calling the fiesta commission tomorrow morning to get some info.

When is the next meetup? We have a decent amount of momentum now, lets not lose it.

i agree, also are we playing footbal this weekend or on super bowl weekend!!!!!

I think fred since steelers are in now.....You would rather play this weekend!

Also here are my pickup's from the sale yesterday!!!!

Back
Top Bottom