San Antonio NT's Come in...

My pickup from the sale yesterday. "My loss is your gain" I'm glad my shoes found a good home and in safe hands. Post'em up in thesneakershowcase and create a buzz for me so I can get rid of more stuff. As far as the football game is concerned, SUPERBOWL SUNDAY.
351793537.jpg

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

can i get that spot on the blog?

NO ITS FOR PEOPLE THAT GO TO THE SNEAKS UP MEETINGS... AND THERE IS NO REASON WHY U SHOULDNT BE THERE

well excuse me mighty mouse, been a little sick lately

Originally Posted by T21D

My pickup from the sale yesterday. "My loss is your gain" I'm glad my shoes found a good home and in safe hands. Post'em up in the sneakershowcase and create a buzz for me so I can get rid of more stuff. As far as the football game is concerned, SUPERBOWL SUNDAY.
351793537.jpg

Thanks again Fred for the invite to that awesome show case. Might as well have been Sneaks Up 3. The Kobe's are in good hands.
pimp.gif
And I'll be back for the other ones. Thanks again.

The T21D flea market will NOT reopen till NEXT SUNDAY. So, no worries y'all. Keep that money burning in y'alls pocket. Same time and place. Camp out ifneed be. Thank you again for the support.

Originally Posted by T21D

The T21D flea market will NOT reopen till NEXT SUNDAY. So, no worries y'all. Keep that money burning in y'alls pocket. Same time and place. Camp out if need be. Thank you again for the support.
Im going just watch... Im a hypebeast!!!!!
roll.gif

Made some calls today. I am able to get as many tables and chairs as we need!

Kara aunt's works for a table and chair company.....She just needed to know the date...

Well I called her and we are set. We just need to pick them up and drop off. Plus we get them for 3 whole days. No rush to get them back!

Best part is that it is going to be around 40 - 50 bucks tops!! and STEAL!!!

SO ONE LESS THING, WE DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT!!!

^^^nice french blues

Mikey - Those Is on the ebay auction you posted =
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Thanks for the tables and chairs.

Good meet up last night. I was very confident things would come together, I guess you feel comfortable after doing this for 4 years now.

Some pics from the T21D liquidation sale:
2vigv8g.jpg

ip1vu0.jpg

fn77fb.jpg

2rxjsyh.jpg

2vahywy.jpg

2j4f13s.jpg

Bonus:
this tree house I saw yesterday...
2ryn7y9.jpg

Hello fellow Texans. Just stopping by to say y'all are lucky to have such a generous collector on the team. By the boxes I can tell there is some heat inthere. Pink & gray SB boxes, old nike boxes. Well I just stopped by to say that.

^^^Liquid Swords
pimp.gif
And those pics were nothing! not pictured was everything he is keeping!!!!!

ha^^ that would about a month or so!!!! yes albert there is gonna be a 2 pack with the raptor and a so called french 7 .

Back
Top Bottom