San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by T21D

My pickup from the sale yesterday. "My loss is your gain" I'm glad my shoes found a good home and in safe hands. Post'em up in the sneakershowcase and create a buzz for me so I can get rid of more stuff. As far as the football game is concerned, SUPERBOWL SUNDAY.

If you want me to give blast to elders at the Hawaii forum, let me know. And please keep me updated on your plans and goals for Sneaks Up 3. I may not be ableto afford to go this year, but that don't mean I can send something to help your cause. Shooots! And Cash Money is one of the greatest pickups. It meansopportunity in the eyes of an enterprising consigliare.

Originally Posted by T21D

Brought the little one for a doctors appointment and nobody was looking and was bored. This dude is gonna be pissed. Dam letters were freakin glued on!
351943005.jpg
right click and......SAVE!!!!

Wut time for the the foosball game on nxt Sunday? And if I ever rent the Gym on a weekday would any of yall be able to ball? Was gonna try and do it this Sunbut hav an audit ( wish me luck ) so cant do it that day.

DOPE flyer!!

Jake, it aint about WHO is on the flyer at this point, is about the fact the we HAVE a flyer!!!

We will be on one of the flyers in the future, Im sure.

Thanks for the comments fellas. This is just a teaser flyer. I wanted to get something
up fast since we're a lil pressed for time. One of the reasons why i couldn't include
everybody, as much as i would've like to. Bottom line is what Billy said.
Aaron got everybody correct.

Nick- you know im always down to hoop. let us know when you get the gym!

Ant who?
embarassed.gif
Might as well fill in Manny instead in the spot. Niceflyer
pimp.gif
G, simple and clean. I'm glad I didn't see anasian/hispanic/blk/white $2.00 ho on the cover rocking a pair Jordan/adidas/nike/reebok/bape's.

Also, for those coming over on Sunday, I need notice. Oterwise your beech@$$ ain't coming thru.

football on superbowl sunday.......i am down.whats the info on that.....i need to know where this place is so I can program it in my "gps"....oh andwhat time?

Nick you know im down to play ball and i will also chip in to cover the gym, which one did you want to get? i know cuellar park in the west side is usuallyavailable durring the week from 9-11pm for like $50. if you get enough people its only like $3 each

Garza Gym, and man you guys like doing stuff on sundays damn. Thats "jesus day"
Also never realized jai jai's t-rex arm in that flyer!
laugh.gif

dog this is crazy, I didn't even think there were that much SA nters....Bl4ze lives damn there a block away from me lol

Fred, Im in

On Super Sunday, can we have the game as early as possible, I got a lot of food to BBQ.

And everyone is invited to come out to Spring Branch to watch the big game, yes it is far, I know, but I do it for y'all.

Back
Top Bottom