San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by AirJules

dog this is crazy, I didn't even think there were that much SA nters....Bl4ze lives damn there a block away from me lol

^^^ The San Antonio thread is probably one of the strongest regional threads going on NT, Welcome to our little world….

^^^ you show up in a dark alley and a few of us meet you there. if you're standing after 5 mins, then we allow you to sport the aqua, fuschia and orange.

^ Don't worry it isn't that bad... My nurse told me she would be very surprised if I could ever walk again, but I ended up ok....

^^^ lol thats what im talking about!! NICK you know im down to ball and but not on the west side my alarm on the truck is not working . lol j/k where ever imdown. on the football game next sunday i say we do it from 10- 12 0r 12 -2 it dont matter fred u make the decision cause you came up with the idea!!! tommorrowi will post the address of the park so everyone can gps it. keda would be nice to go over but im sorry thats to damn far!!!!!! thanks for the invite .

For the muthafkn millionth time-

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY @ 12 O'CLOCK, NOON, MIDDLE OF THE DAY, 6 HOURS BEFORE THE ACTUAL GAME WHEN MY STEELERS PUT ANOTHER RING ON THE OTHERHAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^
damn homie chill out! i neeeeed those urawas! fred, expect a call manana, we needa talk
devil.gif

Originally Posted by AirJules

so how does this sneaks up thing work?

First, u have to git T21D rules tattoed in the inside of ur lip and SPURFAN across ur fore arm.... After that you have to buy all the fake *@*% sneakers at allthe flea markets and burn them.Plus never shop at the Finishline..... then.......and then u go running up and down San Pedro Ave for fun.... Then Gabe and uwill ball 1 on 1 which u will lose, if and that is IF u some how win then....then...Ucasta will put u through a series of tests....then..and then if u passthese test, you will go into the ring to fite the infamous Shawn after that Art and Joesph will hit you with bats....and if ur still alive...u know I reallydont know how it the sneaks up thing work, I am jus the BLACK...........
happy.gif

Fred, that initiation video wasn't entirely accurate....

SHAWN THREW ME OFF AN I10 OVERPASS INTO TRAFFIC WITH MY HANDS TIED BEHIND MY BACK!!!! FACE FIRST!!!!!!

Originally Posted by flyguy33

NA BUT FOR REAL IM INTERESTED IN BEIN IN THE SNEAKS UP CREW.
I think as long as you are passionate about sneakers and want to make a contribution
to the San Antonio sneaker community you'll be good. Just come to meetups regularly
and don't whine and complain. Also, being able to take some "flaming" is a must!

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Originally Posted by flyguy33

NA BUT FOR REAL IM INTERESTED IN BEIN IN THE SNEAKS UP CREW.
I think as long as you are passionate about sneakers and want to make a contribution
to the San Antonio sneaker community you'll be good. Just come to meetups regularly
and don't whine and complain. Also, being able to take some "flaming" is a must!
well put g..................................

^^^lol

nice GIANT style sharpie flyer,
i havent dont a piece like that in a few years.
damn theres a new page everyday, i think by the time of the show we will be over 300.

just got back from eagle pass should be going every wed. money talks
fri ill be at medusa, yes there is a dresscode,
sat at metro park, got nuttn on sat night, yall let me know whutp

Back
Top Bottom