San Antonio NT's Come in...

SO THE FOOTBALL THING IS NEXT SUNDAY AT 12 NOON AT BROOKS PARK RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY SUBDIVISION. REAL EASY TO FIND IF YOU NEED MY ADDRESS JUST PM ME. MAYBEGABE CAN DO A QUICK FLYER!!! SNEAKS UP BOWL I !!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

SO THE FOOTBALL THING IS NEXT SUNDAY AT 12 NOON AT BROOKS PARK RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY SUBDIVISION. REAL EASY TO FIND IF YOU NEED MY ADDRESS JUST PM ME. MAYBE GABE CAN DO A QUICK FLYER!!! SNEAKS UP BOWL I !!!!!!!
Man, I cant wait to pull ur flag, David, PURO ROMO
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

^^^lol

nice GIANT style sharpie flyer,
i havent dont a piece like that in a few years.
damn theres a new page everyday, i think by the time of the show we will be over 300.

just got back from eagle pass should be going every wed. money talks
fri ill be at medusa, yes there is a dresscode,
sat at metro park, got nuttn on sat night, yall let me know whutp

hey casper, you dj at metro, or just going to "Metro".....I could be down for that...Friday a maybe!

YA WELL IM PRETTY PASSIONATE ABOUT SNEAKERS I MEAN I LOVE EM...BUT IF 1 OF YALL WILL JUS LET ME KNO WHEN ANOTHER MEET UP IS ILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO GO ANDCHILL WIT YALL AND TAKE SOME FLAMING LOL

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Im down for breakfast before Freds on Sunday.

Hell, Im always down for food...

cool, ask fred if he will sell you something, because if not your size, He'll tell you to go "F" yourself........That's kinda his thing! lol

metro park, not metro the club, the store right next to urban outfitters at la cantera, ill be there on sat.
yall got my number so just let me know whutp
im down to play football, yall wanna go to freds then play football then freds again? huh thats like across town, im lost
eyes.gif

and yall wanna eat then go play? real talk lets just go eat after or w/e ,
FYI the nicaraguan nightmare haunts not only in softball....
we playing gsa right? shorts vs jorts? cleats vs tres & halfcabs?

Fred has a FEW 11s, and I am looking for Megan as well. Trust me, I had to go through the level 7 NSA background check before Fred would even begin theapplication process to get a chance at getting the winning raffle ticket to get to go.

but yeah, I somehow got permission.

Originally Posted by kedabowl

I somehow got permission.
Wrong again, your status is still PENDING. You will receive your approval @ 1259 Sunday.

Their seems to be some confusion on SuperBowl Sunday. We will have the game @ the field by Toyota Dave's house. After our game ends, I will take myPacific islander!%! home to watch in the privacy and comfort of my home. The rest of y'all can go f yourselves.

^^Thanks for finally clarifying Super Bowl Sunday's events, all these post had me lost as well. Question: Do we even have flags for "FLAGFOOTBALL" or are we doing it South/East style and using old t-shirts and rags as our gear?????

yeah thats what im talking about^^^^^. or we can play 2 hand on the back touch its up to you guys!!!! no romo!!! if you guys want to do something after ourgame we can do something at my house its up to you guys . cant wait

The rec at school usually lets people rent flags for practice and stuff. I dont know if they allow you to use them outside the rec fields but I will look intoit if somebody doesnt already have some.

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

^^Thanks for finally clarifying Super Bowl Sunday's events, all these post had me lost as well. Question: Do we even have flags for "FLAG FOOTBALL" or are we doing it South/East style and using old t-shirts and rags as our gear?????

c'mon shirts and skins.....FTW!

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

^^Thanks for finally clarifying Super Bowl Sunday's events, all these post had me lost as well. Question: Do we even have flags for "FLAG FOOTBALL" or are we doing it South/East style and using old t-shirts and rags as our gear?????

use some old socks for flags.

Ca5- I went by there last week, thought you would be spinning, no one was working it

I was thinking tube socks also, can OG Monster play, he can handle his own?

Bigmonster, its usually like whenver they call me, n they feel like it,
ok so its cleared up, damn noon, on a sunday
ohwell.gif
ill set my alarm to wake up at 10 to be there by noon.

ya i know its next week, its jsut that im not use to getting up that early,
got a new tat thanx to omars boy. shoes for tat trade. OKAY
ill wait til it heals up to take anypics, or jsut ask me to see it in person, no romo.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

ya i know its next week, its jsut that im not use to getting up that early,

hmm_david.jpg

Riiiiight...

jk y0! lol... i don't even know who the F is playing.

All rite guys, I rented the GYM nxt Thursday at the home of Sneaks Up....I guess u can say its gonna be a lil pre warm up to wuts going down on SuperbowlSunday, so we can git all loose and ready. Its at Gilbert Garza on Thursday nite from 9 to 11. If all can chip in few bucks for it would be Kool or I will justake it out of Dave check
laugh.gif
Jus let me know who is all down!

Back
Top Bottom