San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

All rite guys, I rented the GYM nxt Thursday at the home of Sneaks Up....I guess u can say its gonna be a lil pre warm up to wuts going down on Superbowl Sunday, so we can git all loose and ready. Its at Gilbert Garza on Thursday nite from 9 to 11. If all can chip in few bucks for it would be Kool or I will jus take it out of Dave check
laugh.gif
Jus let me know who is all down!

Next thursday? I'm Working, Is Thursday the new " WEEKEND"
roll.gif

Are any stores getting the eggplant foamposites here in SA? I really would like to get my hands on a pair.

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Are any stores getting the eggplant foamposites here in SA? I really would like to get my hands on a pair.

highly doubtful, but they will on ndc

I'm down to hoop UrSoleProvider... Jake will you be joining us? I want everyone to see you dunk like back in the day...

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

All rite guys, I rented the GYM nxt Thursday at the home of Sneaks Up....I guess u can say its gonna be a lil pre warm up to wuts going down on Superbowl Sunday, so we can git all loose and ready. Its at Gilbert Garza on Thursday nite from 9 to 11. If all can chip in few bucks for it would be Kool or I will jus take it out of Dave check
laugh.gif
Jus let me know who is all down!

won't be able to hoop on thurs. i'll be out of town.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

I'M JUMBO JET.... LETS DO IT!!!!!

I will even wear the shoes I used to dunk in in highschool...
^^^^ That's what's up, I got $2.00 on Jake still being able to punch.....
wink.gif
..... Don't let me down Jake.

im down to play ball,
we all know what time of the yr it is, taxes time,
make sure you claim everything you need to claim,
yall know what ima use to do mine
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

taxslayer-head-t.gif

Nick ill porbably be able to play, my girl friends days off are thurs and friday so i might not be able to but ill do some good !*% kissing. we only see eachother on those days. she has west side dog watch (SAPD officer). ill take $10

im down for the football sunday...can we get a list goin on body counts i think i hav flags somewhere in my closet..gotta kno how many bodies

Big ups to Art! had a blast fellas, need to get on the course more often. TEAM GOLF, lol.

my version of what happened...
33upfsp.jpg

2h8akxc.jpg

2nm3las.jpg

t4yzh4.jpg

hs3tbn.jpg

r7u6xj.jpg

a roadrunner
2s124ua.jpg

20lgy0.jpg

28v54dt.jpg

2jdqoo3.jpg

Dang... photoshop does make the pictures alot crispier!!! Good stuff Aaron...

Good clean fun out there today guys!!! Next time, beer should be involved!!!!!!

Thank's for the goodtimes once again Art. Although we won't be competing for our PGA tour cards anytime in the near future, I still had a hell of atime out there today. I second Ucasta, we mos def gotta make more trips out to the course from now on.

i was bout to say that bout the alien face,
damn yall know i wouldve been tippin on fo fo's in those golf carts,
im going to the molotov concert on fri, if anyones intrested
i know jais prob the only who knows about them, since its a pretty hispanic gorup,
just putting it out there,

What up Fam?! I've been out for a minute but just lurked in and saw that you all needed some flags. I got some so let me know what's up and I liveright down the street from Dave and would be more than happy to contribute. I have about 15 so that should be enough for two squads. On another note: I justhad another seed 3 weeks ago, so that's why I've been out and doing the Big Daddy thing. Things are calming down and I can't wait for SU3, let meknow what I can do to help.
Hope all is well for everyone and get at me on those flags.

GOD bless

OG MIKE.........................Peace......1

Originally Posted by JayWalker47

What up Fam?! I've been out for a minute but just lurked in and saw that you all needed some flags. I got some so let me know what's up and I live right down the street from Dave and would be more than happy to contribute. I have about 15 so that should be enough for two squads. On another note: I just had another seed 3 weeks ago, so that's why I've been out and doing the Big Daddy thing. Things are calming down and I can't wait for SU3, let me know what I can do to help.
Hope all is well for everyone and get at me on those flags.

GOD bless

OG MIKE.........................Peace......1

CONGRATS OG on the Little New OG......Kids are awsome!!!!!

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

i was bout to say that bout the alien face,
damn yall know i wouldve been tippin on fo fo's in those golf carts,
im going to the molotov concert on fri, if anyones intrested
i know jais prob the only who knows about them, since its a pretty hispanic gorup,
just putting it out there,

ca5perr/jaijai - i'll see you "PUTOS" out there...."VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!"

T21D - i'll let you know who's the phag next time i hear of you playing tennis <-- mas puto
tongue.gif

OG MIKE - congrats on # 3, boy or girl?

for everyone who hit the links yesterday, you're welcome. let's do it again soon.

Back
Top Bottom