San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

On another note a 10 cent reward to those who let me know those involved in the Showering afer the Sneaks UP game on Sun.
eyes.gif
Me. I did it for all those military discounts I never got.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

Originally Posted by flyguy33

PURPLE FOAMS REALEASING AT FOOTACTION ON THE 5TH...THE DAY I HAVE TO BE AT WORK AT 5 AM =[..ANYBODY GONNA PICK SOME UP??

Taked to a few FAs here and said they are not getting them. I thought it to be a LS release and shoe boutique release so It prolly wont be in San Antone. H Town and Austin are ur closest routes.

On another note a 10 cent reward to those who let me know those involved in the Showering afer the Sneaks UP game on Sun.
eyes.gif
WHAT!!
mad.gif
FOR REAL MAN THAT SUCKS THANKS FOR THE INFO THOUGH IAPPRECIATE IT

All right knuckleheads, for everyone hitting me up for the purple foams, I DON'T WORK FOR FOOTLOCKER,CHAMPS,FOOTACTION, andlike. I, too, am interested in them. I'm lazy so your best bet is NDC on the night of release. Refer to the eggplant foam thread and READ. Thankyou

eggplant foams suck donkeyd1ck$
besides MY PAIR of 10's are waaaay too tight remember to go a half size up

mm all this eggplant talk makes me want olive garden...you know eggplant parmesan...hey fred do you if I can get that at ANY olive gar...nevermind I will PMyou about it.

btw I forgot to lulz @ that "rock bottom "comment!!!thats almost as good as "lifes too short"!!!!!!

What up? Name's Ramon, I've been in the SA area now for a little over a year (SA first, now New Braunfels). Still looking for spots where I can buyproper gear. I've been to one joint in SA called Soul Boutique, shirts are aight but they don't have any Nike. I've already hit up all of the mallsand have not been impressed (I'm from NYC). I went up to Austin this weekend and checked two spots, they were aight but nothing special. And have been tothe outlets mulitple times (they are only 10 minutes from my house) Any help is appreciated. Also if anyone knows of a good barbershop close to new braunfels(fades, tape-ups, not super cuts) any info is appreciated.

^^^ coming from NYC I don't think you'll be too impressed with anything
Texas has to offer, retail wise. But while you're here you should check
out Select Footwear.

7959 Broadway St
San Antonio, TX 78209
(210) 592-7926

Down the street from Sole Boutique and has a Nike Account.
BTW, welcome to the SA thread.

welcome rip....u can check out this little ol skate shop on braodway called goodtimes.they have nike sbs and also carry diamond,coup de grace,rogue status andmighty healthy.they also have a second shop on ingram:
8800 Broadway ste.106
Phone# 210-822-4721(gsa1)
3331-A Wurzbach Rd
Phone# 210-680-1464

also we got a boy out in universal city that cuts hair named weldon but I cant remember the shops name....again welcome to s.a. homie

i know this is a long shot, but does anyone have any ds or vvvnds jordans for retail or less, in size 11 or 10.5? thanks

Originally Posted by kingkoopa210

i know this is a long shot, but does anyone have any ds or vvvnds jordans for retail or less, in size 11 or 10.5? thanks
What Jordan's are you looking for?

Originally Posted by rjpadin

Also if anyone knows of a good barbershop close to new braunfels (fades, tape-ups, not super cuts) any info is appreciated.
^^^Welcome to the S.A. area homie. It may be kinda hard to find a proper shop out in your area but if your willing drive in on 35 to the eastside,theres Perfect Cut's and Talk of the Town off of W.W. White Rd. I know there's a few spots on Walzem road but I'm not to familiar with that area.{JaiJai wait's for Aris}...
nerd.gif

I have 3 pairs of Foams on the way. I dont mind selling a pair to someone locally. i will update this thread on Sat. Good luck to everyone!

Originally Posted by rjpadin

What up? Name's Ramon, I've been in the SA area now for a little over a year (SA first, now New Braunfels). Still looking for spots where I can buy proper gear. I've been to one joint in SA called Soul Boutique, shirts are aight but they don't have any Nike. I've already hit up all of the malls and have not been impressed (I'm from NYC). I went up to Austin this weekend and checked two spots, they were aight but nothing special. And have been to the outlets mulitple times (they are only 10 minutes from my house) Any help is appreciated. Also if anyone knows of a good barbershop close to new braunfels (fades, tape-ups, not super cuts) any info is appreciated.
Not sure about New Braunfels, but:

C J's Barber & Beauty Salon
(210) 675-2513 7327 W US Highway 90 # 4
San Antonio, TX

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

Not sure about New Braunfels, but:

C J's Barber & Beauty Salon
(210) 675-2513 7327 W US Highway 90 # 4
San Antonio, TX

man cjs was tight .............till i came out there with a FWEDGE
mad.gif

Back