San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by MHT214

I have 3 pairs of Foams on the way. I dont mind selling a pair to someone locally. i will update this thread on Sat. Good luck to everyone!
WHAT SIZE YOU GET IN THEM FOAMS HOMIE??

MTH214 - ill take a pair, but post all three and tag them, or you'll get the "Ducktails" called on you........
tongue.gif

I dont do Ducktails, and as soon as i get them i will post. But for now, even i wait on my pair....btw they are all sz 9.5

Thanks for all of the help everyone. I know a barbershop already in SA, just trying to avoid the 40 minute drive on weekends, which is why I asked if anyoneknew of a shop in New Braunfels. Also thanks for help on the sneaker stores. Just as an FYI, you all should check out Dillard's right now they have up to70% on a whole bunch of stuff, picked up some Ecko, Polo, and work shirts (they also had LRG, Sean John, Nautica, Rocawear, etc). Wifey copped about 8 pairs ofCoach kix and shoes ranging between $30 - $50. I've been to Rolling Oaks, North Star and Ingram and have gotten different thing in different stores.

^^its pretty much the same stores everywhere you go,

i dj at metropark at la cantera on the weekends here and there, dunno if your familiar with it, they got a lil bit of eveyrthing like obey, stussy, somekarmaloop brands and all the beddazled crap ppl love

if your in sa and tryna find sumtn to do let me know, i dj all over the city at diff spots and know alot of ppl in the industry

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

^^its pretty much the same stores everywhere you go,

i dj at metropark at la cantera on the weekends here and there, dunno if your familiar with it, they got a lil bit of eveyrthing like obey, stussy, some karmaloop brands and all the beddazled crap ppl love

if your in sa and tryna find sumtn to do let me know, i dj all over the city at diff spots and know alot of ppl in the industry

Sounds good, I will have to take you up on the offer.

Roosters FTW!!

yeah, I pay a lot for a haircut, but its worth it IMO.

BTW, I have been down with some nasty flu bug, so I have been out of the loop. Anything going down this weekend?

And where are we watching All-Star Saturday night at?

And when is the next SUIII meetup?

^let me guess u go to one of those anglo spots, like the "sports themed" ones, where you get the triple play or the slap shot for $25

not getting a haircut til i have to FTW

like i said ima be at medusa on fri , sat at dolce, sat would be a better choice, i know HIHI said he might come thru with Tony,

yall let me know,

btw nike chukkas??? i love the perf.
nike-air-zoom-toki-lux-03.jpg

Roosters isnt really "sports themed" but I will pay more to get the same person giving me the same cut that I like. Plus I get the shampoo, hot toweland whatnot. And the best thing is they take a bic to the back of your neck, not just clippers. With tip its $35, IMO not too bad. If you are ever at Stone Oakand Huebner and need a cut, go to Roosters and go see Linda!

Oh and BTW Cas, did you sell the rest of your stuff? Might be looking to swoop in and pick up something in the near future.

^^ ^I think when he was asking for a spot to get a decent cut it wasn't of the Roosters variety. Taper Fades, Bald Fades, Edge Up's/Line Up's andSouthside Fades aren't Roosters specialty. Hint's why I directed him to the East Side if you get where I'm going with this. I do agree hot towelshaves FTW..

Last time I was at Roosters(3yrs ago), they had a brotha working there RIPADIN- there is a barbershop in Seguin that is supposably good, it by the river onalt90, I think it's called Seguin Barbers

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

^^ ^I think when he was asking for a spot to get a decent cut it wasn't of the Roosters variety. Taper Fades, Bald Fades, Edge Up's/Line Up's and Southside Fades aren't Roosters specialty. Hint's why I directed him to the East Side if you get where I'm going with this. I do agree hot towel shaves FTW..

You're right JaiJai84 I was looking for a real barbershop, not Super Cuts/Sports Clips/Roosters type joints. Either way all of the feedback from everyoneis appreciated.

Originally Posted by kingkoopa210

i know this is a long shot, but does anyone have any ds or vvvnds jordans for retail or less, in size 11 or 10.5? thanks

Fred has some 10.5 jordans on consignment at select

Good morning to you all from fabulous Las Vegas. Decided to take some pics and try to improve my photo-taking skills
353911607.jpg

353911603.jpg

353911605.jpg

Chinese NewYear being celebrated @ Ceasars
353911609.jpg

^^nice, I will be there in about 2 weeks

One of our young members(Aris) will be turning 21 on Feb 24th

and he would like to do something.

So you party animals think of some things

kedabowl wrote:
And the best thing is they take a bic to the back of your neck, not just clippers.

bic FTL....straight razor or nothing!!!!!!!

Wow, I haven't been able to post in a minute. Just copped a new computer so I'm back...and to my suprise we're actually talking shoes??!! Well atleast about the foams..
sick.gif

Whats going down this weekend? Let me know

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

^^nice, I will be there in about 2 weeks

One of our young members(Aris) will be turning 21 on Feb 24th

and he would like to do something.

So you party animals think of some things

nerd.gif
$3.00 steak and fries
nerd.gif

^^That's what's up Art. We should plan a night and take OUR newly of age homie to a fine gentlemen's establishment.Leg's and Eggs …..FTW

Back
Top Bottom