San Antonio NT's Come in...

^^ amen to that, that was fun. fred you left so fast i had paulo's present with me . oh well ill stop by the shop. getting together at my house anyonewanna stop by about 530 we gonna pitch in for pizza. holla at me.

Originally Posted by n2tha0

DESPITE some questionable officiating.

Hey do you guys hear a baby crying in the background. My bad, it's just Norm

353352222.jpg

i call rematch....on the northside...fred pull some strings and reserve judson stadium

BTW did anyone go out to castroville/boerne/helotes/3 rivers for keda's superbowl party
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
?j/k...seriously lets go see notorious.

i had fun ......................damn the more we play things the more i see that i need too get in shape
frown.gif
sick.gif
after that first run i did i was done ....................i felt like my head was finna blow up.........................
and man that ball that they recovered cuz of me ...i thought if they touch it thats were the ball is down....but i got it confused with a punt my bad
tired.gif

but man the super bowl game was almost as good as our game.....................

what up guys.

Hows everything going

went by select yesterday...chatted a lil...had some good shirts on sale...but I was poor...lol

anyway just checking in...

- wes

Good times today had real fun, BAD officiating? Heck yall were 10 points with wut like 15 minutes ago. Coach Fred Tomlin had to lite a fire under our ---, Ithink it was more like:

1. Our version of Barry Sanders, face it yall thought u had em and then POOF!
2. Defense got mad and finally had to shut yall down.
3. Ur surprise 2 pt cons and onsides back fired! Once we did it too it was ON!
4. The Halftime show Princecess Sole distracted us, LOL

CO MVPS of the game was Sanders and the Team F U Defense!

Play of the game, there was alot but the catch Mikey made over the 2 defenders was Lynn Swannesque, and he ran it back to the, i dont know, 5 yard line or TD.

GOOD GAME OUT THERE TODAY FELLAS HAD A GOOD TIME WE GOTTA DO IT AGAIN......AND FOR YALL THAT DONT ME I WAS THE GUY IN THE GRAY SHIRT FLYGUY AKA CHRIS

Play of the game, there was alot but the catch Mikey made over the 2 defenders was Lynn Swannesque, and he ran it back to the, i dont know, 5 yard line or TD.
i have to agree ........but i can also say that was the slowest run i have ever seen
roll.gif

and man people were sleeping on chris..................thanks for coming threw hope to c around more often

and man damions homie was this dude yesterday

2dj1hzc.png

its caus my pants were falling off......i well personally be purchasing flags for to squads.

i had to fitzgerald like catches but they didnt give me the diving one. but also had a fail catch in stride. my eyes lit up with all that open field in frontof me.... Sorry Jai Jai!

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

i had to fitzgerald like catches but they didnt give me the diving one. but also had a fail catch in stride. my eyes lit up with all that open field in front of me.... Sorry Jai Jai!

^^^ It's cool Mikey, even though I hit you with a picture perfect spiral..
laugh.gif
.. 9 times out of 10 I don't even make that pass..
ohwell.gif

Since I don't know how to post a pic, I have to tell my latest pickup....SPECTRUM elite membership. Hopefully next time I can run the field without almostpassing out

its caus my pants were falling off......i well personally be purchasing flags for to squads.

i had to fitzgerald like catches but they didnt give me the diving one. but also had a fail catch in stride. my eyes lit up with all that open field in front of me.... Sorry Jai Jai!

that diving catch def..........should have counted ...........that was dope............

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

that diving catch def..........should have counted ...........that was dope............
Would you shut up already. The games over. The RIGHTFUL WINNER won the game.

yea guys game was fun..we def have to do that again im down..screw flag thats 4 b@tches in the hood we play tackle lol...how bout something this weekend

Back
Top Bottom