San Antonio NT's Come in...

jus wish i could have got a pic of my spin td and the kick watch out flute black dude in to kick field goals sike..my nuts where hurtin after that fg

Originally Posted by Big Monster

Since I don't know how to post a pic, I have to tell my latest pickup....SPECTRUM elite membership. Hopefully next time I can run the field without almost passing out

actually hit up this dude i know that works there, told em to come thru tomorrow, at the 1604 and bandera one,

I told lil monster I was going to take him tomorrow to Rogers Ranch to play some ball, Hit me up if you want to go, I have some guest passes

PURPLE FOAMS REALEASING AT FOOTACTION ON THE 5TH...THE DAY I HAVE TO BE AT WORK AT 5 AM =[..ANYBODY GONNA PICK SOME UP??

we played for super bowl i say we play the pro bowl now I NEED REVANGE and fred if i intercept the 2 point conv. and run it backhow many points do i get
roll.gif

like i said before ALAMO STADIUM

Yo, from the general thread.... cats in Cali, remember, their time zone is earlier than us... already camping out for free grand slam @ denny's
laugh.gif

l_480b75b13ca976f18c10d0357ac68daa.jpg

2 eggs, 2 pancakes, 2 slices of bacon, 2 sausages and I have 2morrow off so I am gonna hit up every Denny's in town!!!!!

i was thinking bout going to dennys, but we all know how ppl in sa like to eat,

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

I might go to SA this weekend anything going down???

I got a busy weekend, on fri ill be djing (by myself) downtown at medusa and on sat at dolce (stone oak)

the dude that ive dj with at those places is going out of town, so he asked me to take over, u can wear chucks at both places, no hats,
i think im gettin a bottle on sat, dont wanna promise anything

^^^didn't get the pack, never wanted it. I sold the one pack I did pick up (VI/XVII) to someone in town for retail. Selling some other stuff too, if youare interested...

Originally Posted by jmsole210

^^^yeah i saw you at south park with your XII!
eek.gif

They were
pimp.gif

wish we got thoes and not the Taxi's....

I was there with him and jaijai84 that morning.....Which person were you?

ucasta = OG XII red/white
me= black/green/red spikize
jaijai84 = 2001 Concords

^^^^

Oh yeah you were the one selling your grape V's or something like that?
And shouting out NT and failed cause no one in the line knew what you where talking about!
laugh.gif

oh i think i was in grey nike sweat pants with jordan flight 23.....they are my beaters!
sorry am new and don't know how to quote....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by flyguy33

PURPLE FOAMS REALEASING AT FOOTACTION ON THE 5TH...THE DAY I HAVE TO BE AT WORK AT 5 AM =[..ANYBODY GONNA PICK SOME UP??

Taked to a few FAs here and said they are not getting them. I thought it to be a LS release and shoe boutique release so It prolly wont be in San Antone. HTown and Austin are ur closest routes.

On another note a 10 cent reward to those who let me know those involved in the Showering afer the Sneaks UP game on Sun.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom