San Antonio NT's Come in...

T21D wrote:
Another sorry!$# Allstar game. I started taking out the trash by the third quarter.

^^^what rich guy dont got a maid

on another note.....IGGY and Lynette giving me a run for my money in the "PICK UP CATEGORY"

Hey Iggy, Jonathon my old co mgr from South Park wanted to know if there is any West Foamposites in a size 11 or 11.5 or 12. Would you b able to check for him?Thanks and NICE AND SWEET MAXES!!!!

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

Hey Iggy, Jonathon my old co mgr from South Park wanted to know if there is any West Foamposites in a size 11 or 11.5 or 12. Would you b able to check for him? Thanks and NICE AND SWEET MAXES!!!!
Sorry man I'm not headed back to HOH. I have been there twice already. Only if you had asked before yesterday.

I NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON THESE
happy.gif

http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/...&current=all-star-foamposite-kryptonite-3.jpg

yo where the hell are yall coppin kicks at in SA???

im a nike head (jordans included) and i have yet to find a spot with a nice collection...i see yall boys with all these HOH exclusives so i know a couple ofyou guys are knowledgeable when it comes to kicks....hook a fellow nt'er up with some SA sneaker spots

ive been to goodtimes, sole boutique, and some other spot (forgot the name im pretty sure its off broadway)

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

im a nike head (jordans included) and i have yet to find a spot with a nice collection...i see yall boys with all these HOH exclusives so i know a couple of you guys are knowledgeable when it comes to kicks....hook a fellow nt'er up with some SA sneaker spots

ive been to goodtimes, sole boutique, and some other spot (forgot the name im pretty sure its off broadway)
Most of the pickups you see weren't picked up in San Antonio so you won't have luck finding them locally. Some of them were picked up byconnections, friends visiting other towns, etc. and then sent/brought back to SA.

Originally Posted by iborroel

im a nike head (jordans included) and i have yet to find a spot with a nice collection...i see yall boys with all these HOH exclusives so i know a couple of you guys are knowledgeable when it comes to kicks....hook a fellow nt'er up with some SA sneaker spots

Most of the pickups you see weren't picked up in San Antonio so you won't have luck finding them locally. Some of them were picked up by connections, friends visiting other towns, etc. and then sent/brought back to SA.

damnn thats wack....appreciate the reply though

, and some other spot (forgot the name im pretty sure its off broadway)

you should ask tellyjesko about this particular store

or just drive up to austin to motive 807 and active athlete ( i think its called)
besides what you've mentioned, these are your best bet without paying s&h for something.

SPURFAN21 wrote:
^^^ lol .
laugh.gif
i ordered my green posites just a while ago!!!
tongue.gif

arent

And Don't forget to get Little Princess "HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3".......or you arent ordering anything for a while!
laugh.gif

just wanted to pause to say Happy 46th Birthday to the G.O.A.T. today. Definitely made an impact on my life.

So I know its a lil late but this Thursday this gym is rented, all is invited!!!!! Call it a Basketball git together where we ball in Jordans since this is HISmonth. Late me know whos down and hopefully yall can go and ball!

Same place as last time! If noone memmer jus ask!

big things going on. landed a residency, downtown at the old cielo, which is now called encore.
ill be there every friday, which means i prob wont go to the lebron things but ill set it all up for yall,
its kinda the same crowd as cielo was, an "upscale urban crowd" yall know what i mean,
besides that im at duo on tues and (sometimes) thurs, tues is super chill super slow play rock all night and thurs is mostly hiphop super packed.
yall let me know whutp. dress code is pretty chill, no hats, i thinks thats bout it

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

So I know its a lil late but this Thursday this gym is rented, all is invited!!!!! Call it a Basketball git together where we ball in Jordans since this is HIS month. Late me know whos down and hopefully yall can go and ball!

Same place as last time! If noone memmer jus ask!
Count me in Nick. Tony

Back
Top Bottom