San Antonio NT's Come in...

Omar - "Cooommmeeee Onnnnnn"....
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MHT214

Where is that sports card shop?
That is Sports Cards Plus.... Largest selection in town DEFINITELY!!!!! It is at NW Military and Lockhill Selma... Owners name is Charlie andusually gives stuff for like 40% under book price... Unless it's a brand new pack or box...

Couple more new pick ups...

Thanks to Corgi...
(No OG box so I made a home made box tag)

Thanks to Greg (Brick)!!!!!
I traded my sz 12 Infras for his sz 13s...

Originally Posted by T21D

BTW Jake how's the project I gave you going?

Fred the project is not going as planned. I scanned some copys of the photo and tried painting on them to make it look cool... no go... I have done 3 of themand they all hit the bottom of the trash can... I'm still trying though...

Did a little collection photo session of my dunks today...

Hello from NYC. Resting before dinner tonight.

Here is Lydiette's pickup from House of Hoops. Too bad they didn't have the Hyperdunks.

Here are my pickups from ARC. I paid for the red shirt but the other 2 were given to me for free.

crushgruve: I got lucky they had them. They had some in the warehouse and they decided to sell them since they were on hold for friends that still hadn'tpaid for them.

Fantastic dunk collection Jake.

Nice pick ups Iggy.

Waiting for Joesuf's nice reply to Jake and Iggys pick ups...
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

8z192c.jpg

damn omar coming out of the woodworks ,
where you been?? i thoguht you were with these dudes...

CB025096.jpg

im djing at scout bar tonight, just radio hiphop
tongue.gif
sooo i know yall prob wouldnt be interested.

nice pick up iggy

probably not going to do anything for my birthday on tuesday..I think I am getting freditis.......

I freakin Love thos Sock A KNees! Nice pick up!!! Got my BC HDs and man they are smokin and they mean alot too.! the patent is st8 cake! Thanx D Mac. Peepscome by the store and welcome the newest worker from the Sneaks up FAM!!! He gonna need it. lol. GOOD LUCK ARIS!!

Back
Top Bottom