San Antonio NT's Come in...

^lol.
Hey to the 10-10.5 guys that are interested, I think I'm going to let go of my OG BRED XI's.
It kills me to do it but they dont fit me right. Get at me through text or PM if there is any interest. They are a 10.5 btw

Originally Posted by iborroel

Fred is this the shoe you want? Size 10 correct?

yhst-95366634798048_2041_5916848

yes, that and olympic cw. Thanks Iggy. Nice pu's.

^^^ nice pick ups iggy very dope and that pic of mikey and chavez it funny as hell . welcome aris to the champs fam!!!! very nice dunk collection jake thatneeds to be a table at the show!! i was at industry last night and i could already picture the show there cant wait!!! iggy how the hotel?? find me one whileyour down there lol

^ I saw all of these at HOH. I was actually interested in the taxi cab lebrons becasue of the color but they didn't have my size. Oh well.

I believe they did but I don't want to mislead you. I won't know until I go back. I have a few people looking for stuff from HOH so hopefully I canbring back their request. Lydiette and I already have 6 pairs of shoes so I don't know if there will be room in our luggage.

cool if they do ill take a 13 and just ship it ill ill pay you when you get back fo sho. i have the blk i need the wht.

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

LBJ is going to be in the sdc in dallas next year. To bad ticket prices will be through the roof!
I DONT THINK THEY WILL BE PRICED TOO HIGH THATS A BIG *** STADIUM THEY HAVE TO FILL. THEN AGAIN ITS JERRY'S WORLD SO YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT. LOL

lol reaching!!!!! thats how we do it down here in the 210 jake.. thats the south east side of town. that is funny.

A shoe update.

Fred: They didn't have the Olympic colorway for the Carmelos. They had the black/blue colorway but not in your size.

David: No white TPs.

Billy: The white/burnt orange KD's will be in SA on Wednesday night.

Jake: I haven't gone back to ARC.

Here are a few more pick ups. Lydiette got the AM95s at the ID studio and I met up with an ISS member for the Warhawks.

Billy are these the KDs that you wanted? If not please let me know.

Jus got in my Durant ASGs and the Texas Durants and they r smokin!!!!!! DUrant is the most underated shoe!!!!! Dont sleep on these!!! JDkwankels u been PMd!

Another sorry!$# Allstar game. I started taking out the trash by the third quarter.

Back
Top Bottom