San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by Big Monster

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

sence i was in the nineth grade the first time ..

LOL
I believe thats as far as he got. I'm yanking your chain Joseph. I don't want to be on your S--T list behind Manny
sick.gif
. I'll bring it on Sunday night.

<-------------is back on da weekend scene to do some damage
also i'll be at the SPURS/CAVS GAME MORROW plus LBJ's thing at Antros!!!!!

Whats goin on for the meet up on Sunday???

I missed what you guys had said earlier and I don't feel like looking for it...

Time and place???

FOR THOSE GOING TO THE GAME TOMORROW NIGHT, (TCERDA, ALBERT23C, OBIWONGINOBILI, MOTIVE807'S FINEST) PLEASE CALL ME PRIOR TO THE GAME FOR EITHER APREGAME/HALFTIME DRINK.

whats up SNEAKSUPFAM!!! congrates to Aaron and Aris But does any1 have the connect for the HALF CENT PENNY HYBRID's?!?!?!? please back at me?!?!?

Originally Posted by SRod336

whats up SNEAKSUPFAM!!! congrates to Aaron and Aris But does any1 have the connect for the HALF CENT PENNY HYBRID's?!?!?!? please back at me?!?!?

Motive WILL be getting them slated for the middle of March

damn you get mad props from me that took some balls!!!! how did the kids in the class react and i would have like to have seen her face!!!!! but congratsagain. see you fools on sunday!!!!

^^^They are 4 year olds so some didn't know what was going on (plus some only speak Spanish), but they knew it was a good thing. She was surprised at meshowing up to her class in the middle of the day more than anything.

Whats up Roddy?

Norm - dope sig
pimp.gif
. Also, now you know why I kept showing up to see you atLa Cantera, I had to shop for/pick up the hardware.

lolz at gabes ps....

if yall not tryna go to antro, ill be downtown,
jsut letting yall know, i know jaijai said he was gonna roll thru,
yall got my #

Originally Posted by T21D

I got you TELLYJESKO.
356141985.jpg

MEETUP THIS SUNDAY 2@ JIMS BLANCO/LOOP 410 6pm. Be HUNGRY so we can make the time worth it for the waitress.

Cause I'm bored at work, here Jake

Back
Top Bottom