San Antonio NT's Come in...

LMAO@ the PS... Also, gotta agree with Ucasta, Mosh Girl in that situation would be total win...

By the way, Aaron, I have your Illmatic CD cover still, its at my mom's house lol! I'll bring it to this Sunday's meet up.

So this is the same Jims from last meetup right?
We gonna have them redesign their whole restaurant like
last time?
laugh.gif

^^^^
not the same one from last meet up

for those who need the address

Jim's #5 - 842 NW Loop 410
410 @ Blanco Rd
San Antonio, TX 78216
Ph: 210-341-7138

congrats aaron but i think u should of said it in spanish too so everyone could understand lol!!congrats aaron

what up A?! u should have did a Ben Stiller from Meet The Parents!!! that would have been dope!!! LMaO

good looks O.O.O.G. so u guys carpoolin' out there for the 1/2 cent's r can i just throw somebody some cash 2 get em???

Got it... Thats crazy!!!!! lol

My personal favorite...

here's your wiki...

Who is mosh girl? Mosh girl is a photo that has become famous as an Internet phenomenon. The picture is of hunchbacked girl dancing in theclub, getting crazy, and moshing to some punk music and/or ska. Her facial expression are utterly revolting and her posture is peculiar. She looks as if shecould smash Chuck Norris to smithereens. If you see this girl or any girl like her near you, take cover.... cus she means business..

Since the 1st picture of mosh girl got a little old and boring, there has been many alterations and photoshops done to the photo creatingdifferent scenes with her as the focal point. These new renditions portray her doing lude, incredible, unbelievable, but for the most part, just down righthilarious acts. Her most memorable poses are Moshzilla, Mosh Girl Skater, Mosh ipod ad, Mosh car kicker, Mosh-break dancer, Mosh Raider, Moshtrix and mostnotably, the Mosh engagement-nut-crusher. These new portrayals frequent the blogger world as well as the various forums that crowd the net and are instantlyfollowed up by more variants to the photos, smiley emoticons and the occasional "lulz." The phenom has even spread to a specialty food line of MoshGirl products. Enjoy Cheese Mosharoni, Shrimp Moshtails, & Moshball soup. Wash it down with some Moshacola.

I think I may be downtown tonite celebrating my birthday if anyone would like to join... My bday is on the 4th but I will be out of town next weekend...

No real set plans but I know we are going to go eat around 8:30 at Casa Rio on the riverwalk...

Ok, Im down about 300 on blackjack, Megan is about 100 up on the damn slot machines. Im done until after dinner.

On another note, how was hanging out with LeBron?

Back
Top Bottom