San Antonio NT's Come in...

damnnnnn.... another engagement....whats in the water......
alot of this going on
hitch.jpg

congrats to everyone...
any one else???????????
[size=50 pnts]
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
[/size]

congrats aaron i wish you nothing but the best .. but in the words of tupac i hope she knows she gots a playa for life and thats no bul1sh1tin

I got you TELLYJESKO.
356141985.jpg

MEETUP THIS SUNDAY 2@ JIMS BLANCO/LOOP 410 6pm. Be HUNGRY so we can make the time worth it for the waitress.

Originally Posted by ucasta

2vx58ig.jpg

Have you lost your dam mind?
indifferent.gif

Just kidding bruh! Little did I know, when you came by earlier that morning at the clinic that you were acting WEIRD-ER
sick.gif
than usual. Now, I know why. That's a lot of guts my man. It's gonna bea wild summer
wink.gif

I am 50/50 on the meetup sunday, we will be driving back from Louisiana, if we get back in time the we will be there.

Congrats Aaron, you did your proposal better then I did. We will probably get married in Vegas this summer, weddings are DAMN expensive.

Congrats again Aaron!!! But, I got dibbs on your sneakers if she ever throws them out the house.lol jk. I wish you nothing but the best homie.

man fred i have been on the hunt for a whataburger 10 for like 10years sence i was in the nineth grade the first time ...and that pic is fuk1n dope..i vote forthat pic to be the sneaks up banner

Back
Top Bottom