San Antonio NT's Come in...

Ballin on thursday??..im down fo show this I gotta work morning that day 5-2 =[...and im down for bww also I practiclly live at the 1 on brooks haha

OK guys, we ARE ballin, but its at a new place, other one was rented, we will be ballin at the SouthSide place call Harlandale gym., Thursday at 900pm. Samethang as last time just let us know whos coming! David u sure u ok to ball??

Originally Posted by flyguy33

hey fellas any of yall kno how i can get my hands on a pair of these?? =]
http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n218/felmarie23/?action=view&current=MCHYPER.jpg

This Hyperdunk was created by NYC legend Mike "The Icon" Campbell or aka Mr Smooth.He was the MVP of summer steetball tour in NYC, In honor, Nikeflew him to Oregon this past Autumn and help color mark this shoe. Word is only a few pairs were made, like 20 or so.I have seen few pair for sell here andthere,and rite now on Vintage for 3 bills. Thanks to the NT er who got me mines, u know who u r!!!!
pimp.gif

dave....glad ur ok big homie...
really good meet up last night..I think thats what I needed to see is everyone together...yes romo

having said that...let it be known

I better see this everywhere..your myspace...your mamas myspace..your tias myspace...EVERYWHERE!!!!

good job G as usual..U ARE SNEAKS UP.
lets have a great show my dudes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Signature check. Btw- can't make it thrs evening, the OFFICE is on
alien.gif
Actually I hear they wont show a new one until mid march... I think I can make it... I will have a paramedic on hand to carry my fat @+* outthough...
tongue.gif

Ca5per - I got you homie. I had to recreate your logo because all i had was a low-res version.
And Norm my bad man, I sent you the wrong "back" of the flyer.
This is the finalized one i sent you. I got mixed up because there was only like 12345649604
revised copies, lol. Anyway here it is.

su3backfinalcopy.jpg

Just a lil info on the design as I've told some of you already...

The theme should be obvious

for all you Rage fans, but my idea went a lil deeper. The figure symbolizes each and every
one of us as we create this monster called Sneaks Up. We all hold sneakers in high regard because thats what we're passionate about and
thats what brought us together in the first place. (Not to mention, every show we have EVERYONE unite
and hold their SNEAKS UP in the air) With all the ups and downs, good times and bad...we need to stand strong in the end.
We always talk about how we're a family right? Well lets form like voltron and make it happen.

bl4ze11 wrote:

Just a lil info on the design as I've told some of you already...

The theme should be obvious
for all you Rage fans, but my idea went a lil deeper. The figure symbolizes each and every
one of us as we create this monster called Sneaks Up. We all hold sneakers in high regard because thats what we're passionate about and
thats what brought us together in the first place. (Not to mention, every show we have EVERYONE unite
and hold their SNEAKS UP in the air) With all the ups and downs, good times and bad...we need to stand strong in the end.
We always talk about how we're a family right? Well lets form like voltron and make it happen.

well put my man. we're very lucky to have someone in our family with such great talent. it's good to know that so much thought went into the design.

the flyer is next level and great thought was put into it! good to see you united and passionate about this universal culture and lifestyle. as always, lookingforward to meeting each of you.

Thanks to Art and everyone else for the comments! yes @@!@.
Ucasta - good lookin' out on the new thread.

So we're hoopin' at Harlandale rec tomorrow?
Link
I haven't played there in years!

Back
Top Bottom