Originally Posted by Mr Nuff

I'll be balling tomorrow.....

Gabe flyer is dope....
Ditto...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Signature check. Btw- can't make it thrs evening, the OFFICE is on
alien.gif
Thanks for the reminder. I can't believe how much I LOVE that show. I'm even on their dundermifflininfinity.com network.

BTW, thanks for the care package. It's AWESOME. I want to use the puppet as my avatar. But with my current situation at work (dress code enforced, and Ihave nothing that complies), and my camera breaking, it will be a while till something get posted up in terms of pick-ups. And the mexican blanket makes memiss my hernandez p-rods (and is great for the current 65 -70 degree weather here).

Shoots!

whats up SA? i have a question. who from SA won the sole collector world championship and what year? i remember the blk/gold jordan one (only 10 known toexist) that took best in show.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Sorry can't ball, helping one of my friends dj a sorority formal
nerd.gif

DID you say a sorority FORMAL???
nerd.gif
smile.gif
Oh yea, not gonna make it this time for the hoopin session. Promised the wifeyI'd help clean up the house
tired.gif

Originally Posted by akuma471

whats up SA? i have a question. who from SA won the sole collector world championship and what year? i remember the blk/gold jordan one (only 10 known to exist) that took best in show.

his screen name is retiredjordans i think he won the very first sole collector but im not sure........in the first all jordan issue sole collector did , he isin it....he is the dude that is talking about the jordan1 black toe in the intro to the jordan 1 ..............

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

whats up SA? i have a question. who from SA won the sole collector world championship and what year? i remember the blk/gold jordan one (only 10 known to exist) that took best in show.

his screen name is retiredjordans i think he won the very first sole collector but im not sure........in the first all jordan issue sole collector did , he is in it....he is the dude that is talking about the jordan1 black toe in the intro to the jordan 1 ..............

much thanks for the info. you guys have alot to be proud of!

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Basketball Night
Thursday 9-11pm
@ Harlandale Rec
7227 Briar Pl,
San Antonio, TX 78221

Here's the list so far:

Nick
bl4ze11
horeman
Spurfan21
flyguy33
Joey
Brandon
Jon
Barry
Ronnie
Jai Jai
Jake
Art
Joesuf
Edmund
Mike

I knew his chick and she would always talk about this,

i still dont know what he looks like

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

his screen name is retiredjordans i think he won the very first sole collector but im not sure........in the first all jordan issue sole collector did , he is in it....he is the dude that is talking about the jordan1 black toe in the intro to the jordan 1 ..............

1skq5h.jpg

I remember talk about this guy awhile back. You may be able to find some stuff in the archives
regarding the SC issue. I know for a fact theres some stuff on NT regarding him being a scammer/fraud, etc. But who knows, I don't know him nor do i likeJordans that much.
tongue.gif

im also in for hoops i will try hard to make a goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and edmund and gsa mike are also in /...../........../ edmund is on my team fo sho

Who should we contact if we want a table to display at Sneaks Up III. I sent an email 2 weeks to [email protected] requesting a table and I have yet to receive a response. Should I be sending my requet to adifferent email address.

Originally Posted by iborroel

Who should we contact if we want a table to display at Sneaks Up III. I sent an email 2 weeks to [email protected] requesting a table and I have yet to receive a response. Should I be sending my requet to a different email address.

i got u i will take care of it i lost ur # pm me when you get a chance or send me a email [email protected]

sorry iggy...i thought i sent u a confirmation email.i go u down..u were one of the first ones in...

Back
Top Bottom